Ricky's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ricky's Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ricky's (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a group interview. Everyone got hired in my group. They asked us a few questions and afterwards they stepped outside and decided what stored they were going to put us at.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ricky's (New York, NY).

Interview

Received a reply maybe a month after I applied. The first interview process was straight forward.
    Some tips
    -Name 15 products/brand they sell
    -Give compliments
    - Use real life situations
    -Don't oversell yourself
    -Stay confident

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ricky's.

Interview

I walked in and applied. Then I received phone interview from the head of the HR hiring department and then followed by an in person 1:1 interview with the store manager. I waited about a week before I received a call again from the head of HR to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a conflict with a customer or fellow employee.   Answer Question

IT ASSISTANT Interview

Interview

I was told me about the position and asked if I had any questions. I was told that you had to move around a lot but everything was very self explanatory. I was asked for references and told that I would hear from HR in a few days.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ricky's (New York, NY).

Interview

It was any typical interview process. I submitted my resume to their careers email inbox. An Human Resources employee contacted me for a prescreen interview by phone. I passed the round. Then I was invited for a second interview and it was for an in person interview with a store manager at one of the store locations in Manhattan. The store manager I met was pretty friendly and professional. I was told to hear back within a week or so.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ricky's.

Interview

It was a general interview that asks to describe yourself, past experiences in general, etc. They mostly want to get to know you as a person. They asked things like what are you currently doing, what have you worked as in the past, if you have any experience in retail, and what are some of your goals.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ricky's (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

They asked me questions about what I know about HR, why I want to go into HR and what it is that I think I will be doing during my internship. It was not very difficult.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ricky's (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

It was very brief and easy. Just be yourself. If you carry yourself at a professional level, you will most likely be hired. Don't suck up to corporate because they notice what you are doing and debate whether your actually capable of working with the company.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself within the company in 10 years.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ricky's.

Interview

Easy, not to complicated.they seemed to really like me. I just had a one on one interview with the store manager. There was no second interview, I got hired after that.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ricky's (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was pretty standard. They have the same questions for everyone and they write your answers down. All the questions relate to your past job experience(s). Just tell them what they wanna hear and be upbeat and positive. I had two interviews, one with the hr manager then the next day with a district manager. Like I said same set of questions for both. I aced both interviews with the second one being on a Thursday. Orientation was Friday and I started work Tuesday.

Interview Questions

• Describe a typical day at your last job? What were your responsibilities and how did you make sure you got them done   Answer Question