Ricoh Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ricoh Canada Interview Questions

2.4

Dispatch Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ricoh Canada.

Interview

Interview was really straight forward. Basic questions.
    Interviewer were nice. Did the test and received a phone call about 1 day later with a job offer
    The rest of this text is simply to fill out the 50 words requirement as I do not have anything else to say on this section but keep getting blocked off

Interview Questions

• Tell me about you , tell me about the company etc etc..   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Canada (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

The HR from the company contacted me via email when I was gone for a vacation. She was happy to schedule a telephonic round open my return back to Canada. So, I reached out to her once I was back from a trip and the interview was scheduled. It went good and she wanted for setup the second round with the hiring manager who is based in Toronto.

She mentioned that the second round has to be a in person round so I would have to travel to Calgary. With the dates the manager was visiting in Calgary I was happy to travel and appear for an interview however Ricoh Canada - surprisingly wants the candidate to cover the costs of travel rather than reimbursing the travel. Travel to Calgary from Edmonton is like max $500 (They said they didn't had a budget - Really?)

Upon not agreeing on paying the costs from my pocket and taking a day off from my full time job, HR agreed to setup an interview sometime in June as the manager had plans to visit Edmonton.

So, as an interested candidate in this opportunity, I emailed the HR to follow up to understand the tentative plans for his visit, the HR responded that they have decided to move forward with another candidate at this time.

So overall with my experience, I feel I am happy to stay with my current employer and not taking a risk to joining Ricoh which seemed to be like so miss-managed company.

Doesn't have my recommendation at all!!

Interview Questions

• Basic questions - regarding your current work   1 Answer

Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ricoh Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

I had a Phone interview with HR and then a face to face interview with the supervisor and manager. During the interview, there were 2 people and most of questions were about my resume. They also explained about the job and the workload.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in North York, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Canada (North York, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

After a phone call with their recruiter, I got asked in for an interview. The Interview was quick and easy, after sitting down with two sales managers and the recruiter. They made me feel relaxed and it was a good experience. After the interview I was told that they would call me in the next couple of weeks. They called me one week later and I was hired shortly after.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Canada (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in November 2014.

Interview

Many interviews, more one the human side than the technichal one, They have taken time to know me.
    I do 4 main steps : One with the HR, One with a Senior Manager, One with the regionnal manager and the last with the sales manager. It has been useful to make my decision to more about the company and people who made this company.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Approached from competitor

Interview Questions

Negotiation

back and forth twice. Employer did not want to negotiate more than they had to. Purely because they didn't want too much in writing.

Application

Interview

2 part interview.
    Speaking with the potential Manager you will be working for.
    Conventional sale interview: What motivates you? Why Sales? Etc.
    Second part is a ride along with a current sales rep. Generally if you got here your virtually hired. Here you get to see hand on what the job expectation looks like and what your potential day-to-day routine will look like.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, in this type of sales you're lucky they even offer a base

Major Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quebec, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Canada (Quebec, QC (Canada)) in July 2012.

Interview

5 meeting before having a contract and a test (psycho)
    They have always said that they going to have an offer but finally nothing special.

Interview Questions

• They want me for a reason and at this time, nothing move in that way.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ricoh Canada in March 2009.

Interview

It was a rotational interview with a number of department heads in the office; all of which were different style. Overall was asked on previous relevant experience, and why Ricoh. They enjoy candid responses and professional answers.