Rigor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Rigor

3.1

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rigor (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Submitted an application online. Was contacted a month later to take a recorded interview online. About a month after that was invited to Atlanta for an interview. They cancelled that interview the day before. Luckily, I hadn't made plans for accommodation. Then, they reached out to me two weeks later to interview via Skype.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my willingness to do dirty work. Did I feel that sort of work was beneath me.   Answer Question

Rigor Response

Sep 6, 2017 – Director of Sales Development

Thank you for taking the time to post and share this feedback. We hate to hear that your experience was not the positive, respectful process we strive for. It falls far short of what we want for... More

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rigor (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview process was simple and straightforward. I had an initial phone interview before they brought me in to interview in person. Had a few meetings with different people on the day of the in person interviews. Overall, a great group of people with a fun dynamic and culture.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Rigor (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Reached out to a recruiter. They're great with emailing you back promptly. Had the interview in Atlanta. Met everyone in the office. They're a cool bunch of people. But it was clearly unorganized or they're very new at the process. Maybe they already had their mind made up, but it was an in-and-out process. I sent a follow-up email and that was the first time I didn't get a response. Kind of unprofessional because they seem a little too small to not even bother with a polite rejection email.

Interview Questions

• They pretty much went bullet by bullet through my resume.
      They also asked why sales and how I deal with rejection.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rigor (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

I met with the two supervisors of my team first, over coffee, after sending a cold email to the sales director asking to meet about the job. This was followed up by a writing assessment which I completed in under 48 hours. Finally, I was in a culture interview with the entire company and met the CEO and had a chance to ask many questions about the stability and goals of the company

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?
      How do you handle rejection?
      Why do you want to be in sales?
      Why do you like technology/Saas?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rigor (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty informal. We met over the phone and for coffee and also had a group interview. It took about 4 interviews to get to know the managers, product, and team. It was nice to see the office so you can check out the work environment and people that work there before you accept. Overall it was a great experience!

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rigor (Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied to Rigor two times. The first time I applied, they rescheduled on me so many times that I ended up working for another startup.

After I was laid off, I reached out to Rigor again. And it was more of the same. As an applicant, I did not feel like my time was being valued. I was rescheduled on at least 6 times. I tried to plan my day around these interviews only for someone to reach out to me 30 minutes before our agreed upon time to tell me they couldn't make it. My first interview with the company ended up being done by an intern.

I reached out in October, did two phone interviews in November, and did not hear back until December, when I reached out. Again.

I understand that companies, especially startups can have a lot going on, but if a company doesn't value its applicants then I find it hard to believe that it'll value its employees.

Interview Questions

Rigor Response

Dec 27, 2017 – Director of Sales Development

We appreciate your honest feedback and sincerely apologize for your negative experience with the Rigor application process. One of our core values is to, "Own Your Work" which means we place a strong... More

Marketing and Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Rigor (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Conversations were candid and informative as I talked to three members of the Rigor team. The role was fully explained as were the daily activities that would be required to support the job description. The passion of each employee that I talked to was incredibly evident, and it would be hard to ignore that passion in responding to their posed questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you could contribute to the team here?   Answer Question

Client Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rigor (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

The phone interview was very fluid and relaxed. The interviewer who happened to be the COO and she seemed to be down to earth. She stated after the interview that she would follow up the following week. I was very surprised that she did follow up with an email to let me know they would not be moving on in the process and thanked me for my time. The only part that puzzled me is that I sent her an email to possibly ask for feedback, just for my growth. She stated due to legal reasons she couldn't provide that to me. But overall the interview process was smooth, relaxing and she followed through on what she stated she would do. These days companies don't even bother to follow up at all if you are not selected. If you take the time to interview, take the time to follow up. It says a lot about the company.

Marketing Events Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rigor (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

First management conducted a phone interview that aimed to give me a better understanding of the company and position. Then I completed a writing assessment that consisted of three essay questions and a press release. Finally, I interviewed with 4 different people in their Atlanta office. The interview was laid back and I never felt uncomfortable. It is absolutely necessary to come prepared with ideas that you are able to share during the interview.