Ring Container Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ring Container Technologies

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ring Container Technologies

Business Intelligence Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ring Container Technologies (Memphis, TN) in May 2019.

Interview

Very friendly and ease into the interview. Very technical when it comes to questions . Focus is on Functional knowledge, Technical knowledge , detailed answers were expected. Interview is very pleasant, informative . Interviewer spends time to understand completely about the interviewee.

Interview Questions

• what are different lookups in SSIS? POWERBI and DAX related questions   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rapid City, SD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ring Container Technologies (Rapid City, SD) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process started with an email to the engineer at the company with my resume attached. Then a few days later he called me and we had a short phone interview and set up a time we could meet at the school in Rapid City to have a face to face interview. This interview went well and then a few days later the plant manager called to set up an onsite interview in which i had a tour of the facility and also the interview with the plant manager. After this there was a few days then a call to ask if I would like to take the position.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with the 5S program and explain?

What was a problem you have encountered in a design and how did you fix or mitigate the problem?

Have you ever had a problem with a member on a team not performing their responsibilities how did you approach this problem?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ring Container Technologies in January 2011.

Interview

Initially just applied for the campus interview , got accepted and got a 1:1 interview the next day. Interview was very casual. Interviewer was not HR but a plant manager and wanted a person who was hands on and willing to cope with changing responsibilities