Riverview Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Riverview Health Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Riverview Health

CMAP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tipton, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Riverview Health (Tipton, IN) in May 2016.

Interview

Thought the interview was going fantastic and I meet or exceeded job requirements, experience and would travel for them. (Per the position). I was told on Monday they would submit everything to HR to get it all in before training per hospital guidelines in the next few weeks. I hadn't made it out of the parking lot before I received an email stated that they have filled the position already (mind you I drove an hour to get the interview so I didn't have to wait 2weeks for another one) I'm over qualified

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have?   1 Answer
    • Why if you have your NP License, why did you apply for a CMAP?   1 Answer

IT Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noblesville, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Riverview Health (Noblesville, IN) in May 2014.

Interview

I was called for a phone interview, which lasted around 30 minutes. Then about 4 weeks later I was called by the manager and asked when I could come in to do an in-person interview.I was then brought into the office about a month later.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about printers?   1 Answer
    • What operating systems are you familiar with?   1 Answer
    • Are you a team player?   1 Answer
    • Why do you belong here, what drives you?   Answer Question

Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noblesville, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Riverview Health (Noblesville, IN).

Interview

I interviewed with the hospital in early August and did not hear back until late October. I interviewed with with the office manager of a practice as well as the CMO. I interviewed at the practice site. The interview lasted about an hour, with half being questions and half explaining what I would be doing at the internship. I also spent a small amount of time asking questions and clarifying my internship requirements. Otherwise, the interview process was pretty standard and straightforward.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation was made.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Riverview Health.

Interview

General Question