Riverview Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Riverview Health Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Riverview Health

CMAP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tipton, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Riverview Health (Tipton, IN) in May 2016.

Interview

Thought the interview was going fantastic and I meet or exceeded job requirements, experience and would travel for them. (Per the position). I was told on Monday they would submit everything to HR to get it all in before training per hospital guidelines in the next few weeks. I hadn't made it out of the parking lot before I received an email stated that they have filled the position already (mind you I drove an hour to get the interview so I didn't have to wait 2weeks for another one) I'm over qualified

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have?   1 Answer
    • Why if you have your NP License, why did you apply for a CMAP?   1 Answer

IT Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noblesville, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Riverview Health (Noblesville, IN) in May 2014.

Interview

I was called for a phone interview, which lasted around 30 minutes. Then about 4 weeks later I was called by the manager and asked when I could come in to do an in-person interview.I was then brought into the office about a month later.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about printers?   1 Answer
    • What operating systems are you familiar with?   1 Answer
    • Are you a team player?   1 Answer
    • Why do you belong here, what drives you?   Answer Question

Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noblesville, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Riverview Health (Noblesville, IN).

Interview

I interviewed with the hospital in early August and did not hear back until late October. I interviewed with with the office manager of a practice as well as the CMO. I interviewed at the practice site. The interview lasted about an hour, with half being questions and half explaining what I would be doing at the internship. I also spent a small amount of time asking questions and clarifying my internship requirements. Otherwise, the interview process was pretty standard and straightforward.

Interview Questions

• What can you, as a student, contribute to this office?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation was made.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Riverview Health.

Interview

General Question