Robins & Morton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robins & Morton (Auburn, AL) in March 2016.

Interview

It was very relaxed and enjoyable. We talked a lot about the company and me and the roles of my interviewers. Our conversation proved to be helpful for me to better understand the values of the company. I have been excited to be a part of this team.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robins & Morton.

Interview

The interview process was very professional. From the initial response to my resume all the way through to the actual interview, call back and offer was nothing less than A+! I was impressed to learn later that the company takes great pride to respond to all applicant/resumes submitted. To know that your resume isn't sitting on someone's desk gathering dust is just one of the things that set R&M apart!

Interview Questions

• All the questions were in line with assessing my qualifications along with a few getting to know my personality questions. It was a very comfortable and welcoming interview, which only made me want to work for R&M even more!   Answer Question

Safety Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robins & Morton (Tucson, AZ) in December 2013.

Interview

I was called by a previous employer and co worker on several jobs across the country, whom was the overall Safety Manager on the job. He is very familiar with my background.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robins & Morton (Birmingham, AL) in January 2016.

Interview

The Interview process was very relaxed and personable. They are informative and willing to answer any questions that you have truthfully. Be willing to ask the hard questions and R&M will help in giving helpful answers.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robins & Morton (Birmingham, AL) in January 2015.

Interview

Interviews starting on college campus with the recruiter. Final interviews were conducted at the Corporate Office with 4-5 employees ranging from Project Engineers to the COO. Interviews were fairly relaxed with the interviewer trying to turn the table to allow you to ask them questions/concerns. Follow up was pretty quick, I got a call the next day.

Interview Questions

• What are looking for in us as an employer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robins & Morton (Auburn, AL) in October 2015.

Interview

It was the most laid back interview that I have ever been a part of. They do not ask ridiculous questions like most company's do. They are very personable and truly care about you and your future.

Interview Questions

• What stood out to you about our company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robins & Morton (Birmingham, AL) in February 2018.

Interview

It was intense but casual. When I say intense, I mean in regards to the fact that I was interviewed by probably 12 to 15 different people within the company at their corporate headquarters in Birmingham, AL. The interviewers were superintendents, project managers, division managers, and other department heads. It was casual in the sense that most of the questions pertained to my upbringing, family life, my values and who I am as a person. There was however one gentleman who picked my resume apart and had tons of very specific questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked what my greatest weakness is.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oviedo, FL

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Robins & Morton (Oviedo, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

College Recruiting; Two in-person interviews. Bothe were really good. Really down to earth and mostly looking to learn about myself and my career goals. Also asked about past experience but was mostly about getting to know me.

Interview Questions

• What are your short term goals in the construction industry?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robins & Morton (Orlando, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

it was great, after interviewing with the recruiter, I was called to meet with the team including the VP to do a second interview. then I was called by the director of human resources for a third interview

Interview Questions

• How long I been working as a recruiter?
      How I can improve the current process ?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Robins & Morton (Birmingham, AL) in March 2015.

Interview

Initial call with division manager to cover the basic experience and work history. Subsequent interviews in the office were long, tiring and redundant. Met with 5 people, all at different times, and had to respond to the same questions over and over again. Can't believe that it was effective. Perhaps they wanted to see if I'd answer the same way 5 different times.

Interview Questions

• What would past clients say about your work performance?   Answer Question