Rogers Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rogers Corporation Interview Questions

Interviews at Rogers Corporation

3.1

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Rogers Corporation.

Interview

There was a phone interview and on-site interview with a panel of 3 people from department. They recruited late in the year and only took a few weeks to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions, went through resume and asked about past experience and personality traits   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Corporation in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online thru Glassdoor was contacted within a couple weeks. Had a couple discovery calls with Hiring Manager to learn more about the position and the company. Flew me in for an interview at Corporate that lasted half of a day. Interviewed with 4 sets of people all asking various types of questions all based on my relevant experience (resume) and specific projects.

Interviews were very professional and I enjoyed getting to talk to different people of different areas of the company to learn more about what it was like.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Corporation.

Interview

Had a phone interview with another HR representative in another state. After the phone interview was complete I was ghosted. After almost 2 months of no response I finally reached out and, at that time, they decided to send me the template response.

Interview Questions

• Asked about specific job functions and project work you have done. Also kept asking about experience with "self-service"   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Corporation in March 2018.

Interview

The process was a very smooth one. The HR interview asked about background which lead to technical interview. Technical interview was about research work and a few questions about PCBs. Onsite interview was a mixture of technical and behavioral questions.

Engineering Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Rogers Corporation (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Interviewed through Northeastern Coop process after submitting my resume. Interview happened on campus and was a mixture of experience and scientific scenario questions. Interviewers consist of two full time employees.

Manufacturing Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rogers, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rogers Corporation (Rogers, CT).

Interview

I was initially contacted via email to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was with an operations manager and was pretty laid back. Be sure to know your resume and emphasize any team projects that you've worked on. I am currently still waiting to hear back from the company about an offer.

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rogers Corporation (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

Phone interview then in-person interview. Brief plant tour. Nothing unusual. They seem more focused on time / experience and credentials vs actual talent and ability. Years with a license doesn't reflect anything. Ex. driver's licenses

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience doing _____?   1 Answer

EHS Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in October 2011.

Interview

Phone interview, one hour and talked about experience. They called after two weeks and had a face-to-face interview with hiring manager and panel interview . The interview with hiring manager had general questions and not specific enough to separate me from other candidates. Panel interviewers were long time employees, according to them. This was a strictly behavioral interview. The one interviewer, an employee of 23 years, never looked up and disagreed with most of my responses. He was unpleasant and acted like I was wasting his time being there and told my twice how busy he is. The other interviewer was more interested in what I've been doing since grade school and who my role models are. Nothing to do with job. When I would respond back, he would look at the other interviewer and laugh hysterically.
    Did not know what was funny in my responses. On the way out, the one interviewer laughed on how much they overcharged the government for their services. Is this funny in hard times? The HR rep never said anything upon exiting but did rip the visitor badge off my suit jacket. Never heard from them even after emailing, thanking them for the interview and requesting my status. This is a company you DO NOT want to be association with.

Interview Questions

• Who is or was the most important role model in your life? And why is that?   1 Answer

Internal Audit Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Rogers Corporation.

Interview

Don't know what the process is like. I got a LinkedIn In Mail from an "excited" internal recruiter wanting 10 minutes of my time. I don't hear from her for a long time. I finally get on the calendar and get stood up.

Interview Questions

• Internal recruiter: "Hello, I am impressed with your background. Can I get 10 minutes of your time to talk about an audit position with Rogers Corporation?"   1 Answer

Manufacturing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rogers Corporation (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

The process was straight forward process with the general questions any company would as a new hire! The interview was conducted my a member of management, then reviewed by all of management for acceptance into the company!

Interview Questions

• How you handle a tough situation between you and a disgruntle employee!   1 Answer