Rogers Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rogers Enterprises

1. Featured Interview

Jewelry Sales Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Rogers Enterprises.

Interview

Applied through an employee referral. Got a call for an interview with the store manager one day after I turned my application in. One day later I interviewed with the district manager. Then got a call a few days later from the store manager offering the job. Whole process took less than a week and was very easy and painless.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Enterprises.

Interview

The interview process took about a week. First you interview with a store manager, then you interview with a different store manager, and lastly you interview with a district manager. Very easy retail interview. Just follow the basics. All three interviews are practically the same.

Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rogers Enterprises.

Interview

Recruited by a sales associate, met with the manager, interviewed with the General Manager. They were very impressed with my jewelry knowledge and how I knew the warranty information for competitor jewelry stores. If you have a great, outgoing personality and motivation to make money, you will most likely get hired.

Interview Questions

• What are you motivated by?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Rogers Enterprises (Bloomington, IN).

Interview

The interview process included two interviews: one with the local store managers and one with the district manager. The interviews were pretty informal, but they were welcoming. Standard interview questions were asked, including sales experience, how I felt about sales goals, etc. Overall, the interview process was a very pleasant experience. The manager, assistant manager, and district manager were all very kind and personable.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rogers Enterprises (Chicago, IL) in July 2013.

Interview

Brief but if you've been in retail, the questions are general retail questions. Also asked about sales goals and experience with it. I was also told to sell a product to the manager. I met with the general manager of the store and with the district manager. Both interviews were brief, friendly, and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Sales goals, retail experience and duties   1 Answer

Application

Interview

When going to an interview for Rogers & Hollands, dress to impress. They are going to expect 3 piece attire (dress pants, nice shirt, and jacket). Be outgoing at the interview, they mainly look for personality (Are you good with new people? Can you sell?) because the job is about selling your personalty and the jewelry to the customer.

Interview Questions

• What is your dream job (with money and time not being a problem)?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They may negotiate pay with you. Don't give yourself a base pay that is too high to meet, you can always raise your base pay in the future. Ask questions about the way pay and goals are calculated before you set your pay.

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rogers Enterprises (Bowling Green, KY) in January 2012.

Interview

pretty easy is you have any sales ability and communication skills. Interview with district manager is needed which could take some waiting. Look very professional for interview. Must be outgoing and money driven. basic interview questions like what motivates you and how long do you see yourself being with the company, things like that.

Full Time In Fine Jewelry Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maplewood, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rogers Enterprises (Maplewood, MN) in September 2010.

Interview

I met with the supervisor from Rogers and Hollands. We met inside the mall and sat down and visited about the job available. He bought me a soda pop before the interview started. He began the interview about my experience and how long I had been selling jewelry. It was a very relaxing pleasant interview.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle an unhappy customer   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to get the amount per hour that I requested and He asked me when I could begin