Rogue Energy Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Rogue Energy Company

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rogue Energy Company

Solar Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rogue Energy Company.

Interview

Phone interview with secretary then met CEO and Vice prez to talk about company culture, direction, and past. Asked about my background in the industry. Was hired on the spot to start the following tuesday.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about the industry   1 Answer

Phone Appointment Setter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rogue Energy Company (San Diego, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Arrived to office and wandered around large open 5th floor of cubicles to locate someone who I could let know I was there. Both people I found were casually dressed, but very friendly and helpful. Mike finished the previous interview (it seemed) and invited me in. Quite scattered and behind schedule, but very open and friendly. Mike and I got on well and I was very pleased with the high integrity sales model and high quality product being represented. He suggested I could start Friday or Monday, but had to confirm his choices with the CEO.

I really liked the office space, great views from 5th floor, cold A/C, light and airy space with a gym and deli on ground floor. Extensive construction around, both in building (elevator was covered in moving blankets) and surrounding highway intersection. Location is NOT convenient to public transportation.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CEO VETOED MY HIRE DUE TO EXTENSIVE MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE AND EMPLOYMENT GAPS (traveled extensively recently after 30+ years continuous employment). Offer of employment was rescinded 36 hours after it was made. I felt this was very unprofessional, but understand the process and decision was not Mike's. It's unfortunate for all involved.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in a call center before?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rogue Energy Company (San Diego, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

It felt like they were trying really hard to sell me on working there. When I called off of their ad they immediately wanted to interview me same day. When I got there, I was left waiting for 20 minutes. No one was at the front desk.