Roland Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Roland Corporation Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Roland Corporation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Commerce, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Roland Corporation (Commerce, CA).

Interview

HR personnel was very friendly and initial contact was a phone interview followed by an on-site interview. Very basic short interview, but bonus points if you are a musician and share the enthusiasm. Casual atmosphere and open environment.

Interview Questions

• No hardball questions. Casual, getting to know you type of questions. Lots of room to share your knowledge of the products if new to industry - recommended!.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You don't have much say as an intern, but they do try to pay you based on previous experience.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Commerce, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Roland Corporation (Commerce, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

Excellent interview. Interviewer knew exactly what he was looking for. He laid out a clear description of the company, compensation and benefits. He also described his expectations for this position and the future of the company. He had a very pleasant demeanor, upbeat and eager. It inspired me and made me want to work for this company.

Interview Questions

• He asked me to sell him a pencil ... as an example of how I would approach a client and a product.   Answer Question