Roland Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Roland Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Roland Corporation

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Roland Corporation in June 2017.

Interview

Panel interview with CEO and VP Sales. Awkward interview. When I asked some questions about the position and what they were looking for, the CEO interrupted and said "We ask the questions, not you." A big red flag that this wasn't a place for me.

Interview Questions

• Very vague and ridiculous questions that didn't really have an answer. Almost as if they wan ted to hear themselves talk.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Commerce, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Roland Corporation (Commerce, CA).

Interview

HR personnel was very friendly and initial contact was a phone interview followed by an on-site interview. Very basic short interview, but bonus points if you are a musician and share the enthusiasm. Casual atmosphere and open environment.

Interview Questions

• No hardball questions. Casual, getting to know you type of questions. Lots of room to share your knowledge of the products if new to industry - recommended!.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You don't have much say as an intern, but they do try to pay you based on previous experience.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Commerce, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Roland Corporation (Commerce, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

Excellent interview. Interviewer knew exactly what he was looking for. He laid out a clear description of the company, compensation and benefits. He also described his expectations for this position and the future of the company. He had a very pleasant demeanor, upbeat and eager. It inspired me and made me want to work for this company.

Interview Questions

• He asked me to sell him a pencil ... as an example of how I would approach a client and a product.   Answer Question