Roll Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Roll Global Interview Questions

3.1

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Roll Global.

Interview

Phone interview w HR
    Phone interview w hiring manager
    4 hour in person interview, 1 hour with each person, including a lunch meeting
    Given case studies
    Friendly environment overall, given lots of opportunities to ask questions

Interview Questions

• Asked numerous questions on how I'd solve problems that the team had recently addressed in the past. (this was helpful as it gave a picture of what the work would actually be like)   Answer Question

GCD Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Roll Global (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Met with ECD for one hour. She was very helpful in describing the company culture and frank about what they were looking to do moving forward. It did not seem like they were under a hiring-crunch - more like they were just testing the waters. I did not meet with anyone else in the first round. The receptionist was very nice as well.

Interview Questions

• They seemed more interested in talking about themselves - made it clear the work they had reviewed was good to go .   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Roll Global (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

basic interview questions, tell about yourself, experience. background work experience. asked questions pertaining to the job. 2nd interview questions tell me about a time where you had to go out of your way to help a customer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Roll Global.

Interview

The whole process wasn't too bad. It took about two weeks and two days of interviews with about 4 people. Questions were about prior work experience and some accounting related. Then there was a test, pretty hard and accounting savvy, mostly CPA oriented.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you think you can get more money, negotiate.

Excellence Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Roll Global (San Francisco, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

the interview was three rounds. one hr and other two technical. the hr interview was a very intiguing process where i was asked some unexpected questions. but it was avery good experience as it helped me prepare wel fro my other interviews. the hr was very friendly

Retail Sales Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Roll Global in September 2014.

Interview

Responded to their ad on Craigslist,shot off my Resume ASAP.Was contacted almost immediately.
    The Woman from Talent Acquisition is actually a "Contract Worker",she was very nice and congenial.
    Had a follow up phone-call a few days later,went well. Onto face2face,sit-down interview time,which took place a week later.Initially was told I would be meeting with a Supervisor,surprise...there were 2 Women who showed-up(the surprise guest didn't have a Business Card on her,red flag).Very easy going interview lasting about 35mins,asking me about my Sales background and going off my Resume,backwards.There seemed to be some miscommunication regarding "job description info" from what I was initially told by Talent Acquisition,to what the 2 ladies were telling me. Red Flag 2.0

Interview Questions

• Neither.
      As with many Interviewer's they asked me to sum up who I am in a word.
      I should've said "Unemployed"
      I thought I had given them a good one-word description,but maybe there's a secret word I'm not privy to. Maybe the word they were looking for was..."Rosebud"
      Answer Question

Digital Copywriter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Roll Global.

Interview

First, all applicants for any type of position with Roll Global must complete an online application at the company website. From there, an HR manager contacted me, and asked me a couple of initial interview questions (nothing too crazy). Next, I was brought in for an interview with a current copywriter and an art director, who went over details about the position, reviewed my portfolio, and asked general interview questions about why I wanted the position, etc.

Everyone I came in contact with throughout the entire process was very friendly and helpful.

Counsel Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Roll Global (West Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Was recommended by a friend and interviewed a the very beginning stages of POM building an in-house legal department.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The salary was take it or leave it, but it did increase slightly after performance review at the end of the year each year.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Roll Global in December 2013.

Interview

I saw the opening online, submitted by resume and was contacted by HR that week. I had a phone interview then an in-person interview with HR and my two would-be bosses (separately).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer was take it or leave it.

Category & Trade Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Roll Global (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview consisted of an HR phone screen, then an in-person interview that consisted mainly of going through your resume and behavioral questions. The 2nd round consisted of doing a case analysis and presenting it (via phone) to the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to influence others to support your initiative.   Answer Question