Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2017

3.6

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars in June 2017.

Interview

The application process is as follows:
    Stage 1 Online application form*
    Stage 2 Online ability tests (To be completed within 5 days of receipt)
    Stage 3 Telephone interview with the recruitment team
    Stage 4 Face to face interview with the hiring manager

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chichester, England (UK)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars (Chichester, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

4 stages; Online application, ability tests (maths and English), phone interview with HR and then face to face interview with hiring manager.

It was a informal chat and made me feel really relaxed.

Mainly talked about my job history in the interview.

Workshop Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars (Birmingham, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

Application form on line, selected for assessment day. Had technical and work experience interview with Team manager, then had to present on a topic supplied on the day, with limited materials.

Interview Questions

• My experience to 'work situations'   1 Answer

Bespoke Project Manager Industrial Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chichester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars (Chichester, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

The process was standard:
    1) Online Application
    2) Numerical and Verbal Reasoning Tests
    3) Telephone Interview
    4) Face to Face Interview

However, it was very, very prolonged. It took months between stages to recieve an answer if I had advanced. After being the first one to advance to the final stage, and being interviewed first, I waited for 2 more months to finally recieve a rejection. They hired the last candidate, who had interviewed the day before I recieved the final answer.
    Overall, the HR department has a lot of room for improvement in terms of their communication with candidates.
    My final interview was with the department manager and another member of the same department, which I was interviewing for. It ran for about 2 hours. I was the only candidate for the day and recieved an extensive tour of the RRMC facilities. During the interview itself, I was not pressured, but predisposed to answer their questions to the best of my abilities. The process overall was very frustrating, but my experience from the interview day was extremely positive and enjoyable.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chichester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars (Chichester, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied through a contact I had in the same department who passed on my application to the hiring manager.
    Was then contacted to arrange a phone interview which lasted approx 20 mins.
    I was then invited to a face to face interview which asked some very difficult questions.
    I was then asked to prepare a 5 slide presentation based on researching competitor activity

Interview Questions

• Recommend a music artist that RRMC could partner with (this was highly specific to the job role I was applying for)   Answer Question

Industrial Placement Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chichester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars (Chichester, England (UK)) in April 2013.

Interview

3 stage process:
    - Online test was kinda tricky. Felt irrelevant to the job role.
    - Phone interview was pretty generic.
    - Face to face interview was long and involved a tour of the factory.

Questions about what I've done at Uni and experience in general.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars.

Interview

There was a written test with 2 parts to it. First part was on the company background and recent developments. Second part was skill related. Thereafter, was interviewed by the hiring manager 1:1.

Interview Questions

• There would be in-depth behavioral questions and you'll be required to present a solution to a situation.   Answer Question