Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Interview Questions

Interviews at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars

3.2

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars in June 2017.

Interview

The application process is as follows:
    Stage 1 Online application form*
    Stage 2 Online ability tests (To be completed within 5 days of receipt)
    Stage 3 Telephone interview with the recruitment team
    Stage 4 Face to face interview with the hiring manager

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chichester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars (Chichester, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

5 rounds (online application - assessments - first interview - second interview - final interview)
    They look for enthusiasm and a fitting intern in their team. Prior experience in automotive is definitely a plus, for it helps in your understanding of how the supply chain could respond to certain decisions and actions.

Interview Questions

• What is your knowledge of the brand; How do you cope with stress; how do you organise your workload; why should we hire you for this position   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chichester, England (UK)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars (Chichester, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

4 stages; Online application, ability tests (maths and English), phone interview with HR and then face to face interview with hiring manager.

It was a informal chat and made me feel really relaxed.

Mainly talked about my job history in the interview.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chichester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars (Chichester, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied through a contact I had in the same department who passed on my application to the hiring manager.
    Was then contacted to arrange a phone interview which lasted approx 20 mins.
    I was then invited to a face to face interview which asked some very difficult questions.
    I was then asked to prepare a 5 slide presentation based on researching competitor activity

Interview Questions

• Recommend a music artist that RRMC could partner with (this was highly specific to the job role I was applying for)   Answer Question

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chichester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars (Chichester, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

Face-to-Face interview with the hiring manager. Starts with a tour around the factory premises, showing what they do in the whole process line. The manager then held an informal interview. Questions are usually based around points mentioned in your CV and about your traits, with only one or two based on the company itself.

Interview Questions

• How do you know when you can handle a problem on your own and when to take the advice/help of your manager?   Answer Question

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars (Birmingham, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Phone interview booked after taking the online assessments. It was mainly based on myself and what i wrote in my CV. How i'm suited to the role. It was also on what the company does and current projects they are working on along with their history.

Assembly Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goodwood (Trinidad and Tobago)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars (Goodwood (Trinidad and Tobago)) in November 2018.

Interview

Group activity followed by two interviews. First interview asked for a story of my life. Second interview had some basic manufacturing questions. There was free lunch and a tour of the factory.

Product Strategy Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online through uni with cv and cover letter , they sent me a psychometric test(verbal,numerical) which I passed and then a telephone interview was arranged with one of the recruiting members.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars.

Interview

There was a written test with 2 parts to it. First part was on the company background and recent developments. Second part was skill related. Thereafter, was interviewed by the hiring manager 1:1.

Interview Questions

• There would be in-depth behavioral questions and you'll be required to present a solution to a situation.   Answer Question

Workshop Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars (Birmingham, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

Application form on line, selected for assessment day. Had technical and work experience interview with Team manager, then had to present on a topic supplied on the day, with limited materials.

Interview Questions

• My experience to 'work situations'   1 Answer