Roots Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Roots Canada

2.4

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Roots Canada (New York, NY).

Interview

went through entire interview process and did not get the position it was 4 rounds of interviews and also done through FaceTime - had an additional in person interview with vp but did not get offered the position

Interview Questions

• general interview questions   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Roots Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

First a one on one interview with the store manager, than with the district manager than with head office

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work at roots   1 Answer

Negotiation

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roots Canada.

Interview

Interview consisted of general questions. Asked about resume, relevant work experience, situtational instances, etc. Had 2 interviews. First interview was a get to know you interview (more like a personal conversation. The second interview was very specific and subjective series of questions where the preparation I did beforehand did help alot.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was "What is your biggest weakness and why?"   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Roots Canada in September 2014.

Interview

Was called for an interview about 2 weeks after applying. Met with the store manager and was asked a series of customer service related questions. The manager said she would follow up with a phone call in the next few days, no feedback offered and she never called.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Roots Canada (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

I had two interviews total and both were easy and both managers were super friendly. They were so fast and the only reason it took up to 6 days was b/c the second interview happened the following week. It's a great place to work! I love working here.

Interview Questions

• Probably why do you think you should get paid the salary that you picked?   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Roots Canada (Cambridge, ON (Canada)) in August 2018.

Interview

interviewer was a joke, poor interview skills, minimal experience in talent acquisition; dirty/distracting interview room/area; interviewer nervous and uncomfortable; unable to sustain eye contact throughout; disturbed by other various staff members

Associate Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Roots Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Many interviews throughout a long 5 months period and a lot of waiting around for an answer. The interviews and questions were very repetitive. Interviewed with many different people who asked the same questions.

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Roots Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

The process was smooth, and everyone I encountered along the way was informative and easy to speak with. The questions asked in the interview were both good for understanding the responsibilities of the job, and also allowed me to explain my skills in meaningful way.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Roots Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Very professional phone interview with HR rep. Then in person with that same person. HR interview was about 35 mins in person, followed by a thirty minute interview with department manager. The setting was great. Very comfortable, bright room with roots products on display.

Interview Questions

• Standard behaviour type questions. One being the example of a time you dealt with difficult coworker.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Roots Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted by HR. Scheduled an interview at the head office. Met with HR in a room with comfy leather couches. Had a 2-on-1 with the team and received a take home assignment to design an e-blast newsletter. Sent in the work. Followed up through email, no response.

Interview Questions

Roots Canada Response

Apr 3, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate your feedback.

We apologize that you felt you had a negative experience after your interview with us, we do our best to ensure that... More