Rotana Hotel Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rotana Hotel Management Interview Questions

2.5

Bell Boy Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rotana Hotel Management (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

1 2 first Interview went through phone and skype 2 times

Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kiev (Ukraine)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rotana Hotel Management (Kiev (Ukraine)) in July 2016.

Interview

Nothing special guys. Once upon a time, when I was 29, I decided to work abroad as my father. I applied on catererglobal.com. I was waiting 2 weeks. I had two skype interviews in the same day after one-week received the job offer and ticket to one-way. In total, it was very easy to get this job. Go ahead and no worries.

Interview Questions

• 1. Introduce yourself
      2. Your work experience
      3. Why did you resign from the previous job   Answer Question

Stewarding Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rotana Hotel Management (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in June 2015.

Interview

3 step of walking interview. Frist with stewarding Manager. Second with f&b director and final with human resource department. over all it was fantastic.when I has been selected human resources call me after a week. frist they send me a congratulation text.then prepare my offer letter.

Interview Questions

• why do you leave from previous company?   1 Answer

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rotana Hotel Management in April 2015.

Interview

i applied online on their career website. i was called by HR office to set up an interview with her through Skype and also received a confirmation via E-mail. after the interview i was selected to go to the second phase of the recrutement process i was called for a second interview with Front office assistant manager via Skype again. everything went smoothly 2 interviews in total.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a situation when you extended your working hours to help a guest.   Answer Question

Director of Laundry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uaene, Inhambane (Mozambique)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rotana Hotel Management (Uaene, Inhambane (Mozambique)) in June 2014.

Interview

4stages of interview, too detailed and unnecessary from HR/GM/CVP/AVP....too many interviewers all asking similar questions.For HOD positions too many designations conducting interviews.Skype interviews and personal 1-2 interviews.After passing through all the interviews then 3 references are required for finally receiving the Offer Letter

Interview Questions

• All examples and situational plus technical, then on personal background .You ahveto give situations and examples.   Answer Question

Department Head Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rotana Hotel Management (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in July 2012.

Interview

Speedy process, 2 interviews over the phone, also reference check.
    They use Behavioral Interviewing method so think of good amount of specific examples to support your CV/skills/achievements.
    Overall interview is less tiring and thorough than of some international hotel chains as Ritz Carlton or Fairmont.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Usually they have set starting packages, so not much you can negotiate.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rotana Hotel Management in July 2012.

Interview

3 interviews over the phone. One with HR, one with Guest Service Manager and one wth Director of Front Office.Interview was casual with questions about experience and situations handling.The interview process was smooth and professional with the next interview being scheduled shortly after the first. Offer letter was recieved within 2 weeks or less.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions:
      "Give an example when you solved a complaint?"
      "What would you do if you got an assignment and you did not know how to go about it?"

Questions about personality:
      "What type of a personal are you?"
      "What are your strengths and weaknesses?"   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rotana Hotel Management in February 2012.

Interview

Interview conducted by HRManager , than by GM , then invited by corporate office. All a very positive experience.

I was also asked to prepare a small presentation and that was presented to GM and area director to vheck my presentation skills

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erbil (Iraq)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rotana Hotel Management (Erbil (Iraq)) in June 2011.

Interview

I was working for the same property. So i was proposed to be transferred in Sales and Marketing. First Day i was interviewed from the General Manager and the second day from the Director of Sales and Marketing. They were very easy and the very opened interviews. At the end, apparently everything went very well, as i got their ok and i moved in the Sales & Marketing Department within one week.
    One year after, i got promoted in Sales Manager.

Interview Questions

• How successful have you been so far?   2 Answers

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Rotana Hotel Management (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in April 2011.

Interview

Proffessional interview process withVP Human recources ,VP Operations and Company Chief Operating Officer. Pre interview PI assessment . Clear outline of expectaions and benefits of the role.Honest and transparent indications of challenges for the position and clear support structure was supplied .