Cover image for Rothesay

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Rothesay Interview Questions

Updated Nov 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 17 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rothesay

Rothesay

Application

I interviewed at Rothesay

Interview

Primarily technical and case orientated questions. Focused on experience and abilities instead of fit. One hour long and with two separate interviewers. Would have been helpful to get a better understanding of the role.

Interview Questions
  • Evaluate these different investment opportunities.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Rothesay (London, England) in Sep 2022

Interview

45 min video interview Introduction of the position Introduction of myself one modelling case about contract pricing along with some questions about financial mathematics - testing how fast you think and common sense asking any questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rothesay

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rothesay

Interview

I was asked about my greatest achievement, to walk them through some sort of project or group work I had worked on and the biggest challenges I had faced. I wasn't asked any technical question and more just motivational questions.

Interview Questions
  • What was the biggest challenge you faced during a group project and how did you overcome it

Rothesay

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Rothesay

Interview

A great process: an initial call with an engineer to discuss my CV and experience and go over some of the technologies at a high level; a do-at-home “leet code”-style timed programming test; a fun systems-design interview with two engineers; and finally a meet with the team lead and CTO. The process was quick and easy, and everyone was really friendly and helpful throughout. I’d definitely recommend applying.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rothesay (London, England) in Feb 2022

Interview

Three Stage interview process with the following teams Human Resources IT Team. Chief Technology Officer All interviews were completed within 7-10 days. They move fast, which is great for the candidate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rothesay

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Rothesay

Interview

Interview process was very long winded, I had about 6 different interviews in total lasting roughly an hour each. The interviewers were all pleasant, they asked challenging brain teasers and although they say they don't expect you to have any prior knowledge on the subject (and its okay not to), if you don't have any then I can guarantee you will not get this job. I reached the final stage interview for which it then took Rothesay over a month to give me an answer. They would often give a date for when you will hear back by if you are moving onto the next stage, but they delay it each time which made it very hard to plan around. It took over a month for them to make a decision after my final interview, they only responded after I received another job offer. Strong maths ability needed.

Interview Questions
  • What do you understand about our business model and how we generate income.

Rothesay

Application

I interviewed at Rothesay

Interview

HR interview followed by technical team interviews. Very friendly and helpful team make process and scheduling interviews much easier than other places. Interviewers very relaxed and accomodating making for a good experience overall.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rothesay (London, England)

Interview

Great! It was a pleasant experience. The interview is called after a preliminary application process. The application process demanded a well polished cv with relevant internships and cover letter explaining the need for this internship

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rothesay

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rothesay

Interview

4 interviews intro then 3 intense financial competency based ones each 45 mins back to back some nice people, very smart, bit dry at times, difficult to portray personality. All over zoom and more of a conversion

Interview Questions
  • How would you find best horses in a group?

Rothesay

Application

I interviewed at Rothesay

Interview

First stage was interview with a member from HR. Included motivational questions, describe CV, tell us a little bit about yourself. Nothing technical Second interview - supposed to be technical

Interview Questions
  • Introduce yourself, talk through your CV, why Rothesay, why this role
1 person found this interview helpful