Round Table Pizza Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Round Table Pizza Interview Questions

Updated Dec 18, 2016

1.5

Front of House Interview

Interview

Applied online, emailed same day, called in the next day to schedule an interview for the following day, went in 5 minutes early, interview lasted 10 minutes if that, and was asked to come back in tomorrow to fill out paperwork and bring in identifications/food handlers card.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didnt ask about rate of pay, will be starting out part time during training and work my way up to full time

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Round Table Pizza.

Interview

It was very easy. The General Manager just made sure I showed up and had all of my documents and actually started me right there and then. Hired me in less than 5 minutes. Then just filled out paperwork for about 30 min and I was done and started work.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Round Table Pizza (Fairfield, CA).

Interview

I heard about it through a Facebook group. Someone posted about the job fair in the Who's Hiring Solano Group. I currently have a job and was looking for a second one so I was excited to see that I was off on the day it was taking place which was Wednesday October 12th. I arrived about 10 minutes early and filled out the application. There was 7 people total including my friend I encouraged to come and myself. It was a group interview, pretty relaxed. They asked us a total of about 10 questions and it was optional to answer them but my friend and I answered just about every single one cuz we wanted to be hired lol. It took about 30 minutes total. Then they collected our applications and we were dismissed. That was yesterday. Today I received a call saying that I got the job, about 3 hours ago. I go in this upcoming Monday to fill out the paperwork :)

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?   1 Answer
    • Name a situation where you had multiple things to do and how well you handled it?   1 Answer
    • Name a skill you had to learn quickly and how you learned it?   Answer Question

Dough Roller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Round Table Pizza in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online was called next day. It was a very simple interview with only one real question that some might find hard to answer. Which is tell me about yourself. If you are prepared for that question then you will be okay. I wasn't lol but I was still able to answer pretty well. Other than that it was just questions about school and availability. It has been almost 2 weeks and still haven't heard back :(.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Availability?
      School in summer or fall?
      Answer Question

Dough Roller Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Covina, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Round Table Pizza (West Covina, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Called next day and setup an interview date. Went in dressed business casual. Interview was easy but didn't go so well because it was my first ever interview. Pretty sure I wasn't gna get hired but followed up anyway. Was told to come in again for an interview but it was pretty much just like the first one. As it I got a redo which I was fine with since originally it didn't go as planned. A week has gone by since and I called to follow up and store manager told me to come in the next day to fill out paper work and to bring SSN and ID.

Cashier/Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vacaville, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Round Table Pizza (Vacaville, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

He asked me about my flexibility and what I would want to do. That was really his only questions. I was then handed a schedule and a policy manual. Got the job on the spot.

Guest Service Team Member - Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Round Table Pizza (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Sat one on one with the manager of the restaurant, she immediately began and asked me 12+ questions. It was unnerving because she was very serious, but I did my best to answer regardless. Afterward she said goodbye and that was it, I never received a call back unfortunately. I'd heard similar stories about that establishment later on after the interview. It's all very dependent on who interviews you.

In-House Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Round Table Pizza (Fresno, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

About 3 weeks ago, I applied to Round Table by going in and talking to the supervisor and she decided to give me an interview 3 days later. During my interview, the lady was really nice and asked me general questions to which I answered greatly. I was told they will give me a 2nd interview by next week when the general manager was in. Next week came and the supervisor who gave me the interview actually told me that she won't give me a 2nd interview for another month because one of there co-workers is quitting and they will give me the interview about a week before the person left. So every week I called to update to which they were pleased that I kept on calling. After 3 weeks, I finally got a 2nd interview and the general manager Kevin was great to talk to and got a good conversation. However, he told me that he won't be hiring for In House soon because they are waiting for a new supermarket to open next door. Apparently, there used to be a Save Mart and that place brought them a lot of business to Round Table. They also are going to expand the dining room and when they finally expand around the time the new store opens, they will be hiring more people to deal with more customers. Kevin offered me a driver's job, but I declined because I prefer working In House. Him and the supervisor told me to just keep on calling until an In House position is open and because they were nice to me, I will keep on updating with them

Interview Questions

Because they said they were hiring for In House, but the GM told me they are going to hire for In House at a later time frame and only accepting new drivers. I prefer to work in house, but I will keep on calling them until they give me the position inside

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Round Table Pizza.

Interview

There basically was no interview process. If you know someone who works there, most likely they will get you in. I basically just went in on my first day and was given an apron. No questions were asked except for my name, address, and social security number. I have seen other people walk in and give them their resumes, but I am not sure if they ever got the job.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Round Table Pizza.

Interview

They will hire anyone. Just don't come in looking like a hobo or else they won't hire you. Very easy interview. If they interview you is because your getting hired unless you do or say something that is against the law.