Round Table Pizza Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Round Table Pizza Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2017

1.4

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Round Table Pizza (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I filled out my information online and was called shortly after to fill out an application in store. I came in and filled out the app, and they did a pre-interview right then and there. They called back a few days later and had me come in for a 2nd interview. The questions were simple and the interview was pretty laid back. It was mostly questions about my availability, what hours I'm able and willing to work, and my long term plans for college and my career. The manager described the different positions, front of house, back of house, and delivery driver, and asked which one I'd like to work. My hours are really open so I got hired on the spot.

Front of House Interview

Interview

Applied online, emailed same day, called in the next day to schedule an interview for the following day, went in 5 minutes early, interview lasted 10 minutes if that, and was asked to come back in tomorrow to fill out paperwork and bring in identifications/food handlers card.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didnt ask about rate of pay, will be starting out part time during training and work my way up to full time

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Round Table Pizza.

Interview

It was very easy. The General Manager just made sure I showed up and had all of my documents and actually started me right there and then. Hired me in less than 5 minutes. Then just filled out paperwork for about 30 min and I was done and started work.

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ventura, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Round Table Pizza (Ventura, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview is about 30 mins and it's all very simple questions basically just to get a fill for who you are as a person. The management here like to hire those who will fit well with there current crew it is very important that you have a good handshake here the overal experience was very good

Interview Questions

• What can you see yourself liking about working at a pizza restaurant   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Round Table Pizza (Fairfield, CA).

Interview

I heard about it through a Facebook group. Someone posted about the job fair in the Who's Hiring Solano Group. I currently have a job and was looking for a second one so I was excited to see that I was off on the day it was taking place which was Wednesday October 12th. I arrived about 10 minutes early and filled out the application. There was 7 people total including my friend I encouraged to come and myself. It was a group interview, pretty relaxed. They asked us a total of about 10 questions and it was optional to answer them but my friend and I answered just about every single one cuz we wanted to be hired lol. It took about 30 minutes total. Then they collected our applications and we were dismissed. That was yesterday. Today I received a call saying that I got the job, about 3 hours ago. I go in this upcoming Monday to fill out the paperwork :)

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?   1 Answer
    • Name a situation where you had multiple things to do and how well you handled it?   1 Answer
    • Name a skill you had to learn quickly and how you learned it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Riverbank, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Round Table Pizza (Riverbank, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I walked in and was interviewed on the spot after applying online. I have previous. Round Table experience and stated as I was speaking with managment. I was interviewed right away And started within a week.

Dough Roller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Round Table Pizza in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online was called next day. It was a very simple interview with only one real question that some might find hard to answer. Which is tell me about yourself. If you are prepared for that question then you will be okay. I wasn't lol but I was still able to answer pretty well. Other than that it was just questions about school and availability. It has been almost 2 weeks and still haven't heard back :(.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Availability?
      School in summer or fall?   Answer Question

Dough Roller Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Covina, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Round Table Pizza (West Covina, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Called next day and setup an interview date. Went in dressed business casual. Interview was easy but didn't go so well because it was my first ever interview. Pretty sure I wasn't gna get hired but followed up anyway. Was told to come in again for an interview but it was pretty much just like the first one. As it I got a redo which I was fine with since originally it didn't go as planned. A week has gone by since and I called to follow up and store manager told me to come in the next day to fill out paper work and to bring SSN and ID.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Round Table Pizza (Sacramento, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

It takes forever to schedule interviews and to follow through with the next process. You are interviewed twice and asked generally the same questions. After the interview, they say to call them back in about a week or so. After that week, they will tell you that in another week to come in to talk about your availability.

Cashier/Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vacaville, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Round Table Pizza (Vacaville, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

He asked me about my flexibility and what I would want to do. That was really his only questions. I was then handed a schedule and a policy manual. Got the job on the spot.