Roy Rogers Restaurants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Roy Rogers Restaurants

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solomons, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roy Rogers Restaurants (Solomons, MD) in August 2016.

Interview

I had applied online a couple weeks ago. The interview process was more apply in-person, write your application, and then the actual interview process. It was not hard, but I wish the application process did not take forever to do so. The interview process was easy.

Interview Questions

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Roy Rogers Restaurants in May 2014.

Interview

I knew an employee who was able to put in a good word for me. All I did fill out an application (paper) and because the employee vouched for me, I guess I didn't need an interview. At the time they had this incentive of $50 (I believe) if a current employee refers someone to also apply, and the person ends up being hired. I honestly spoke to the guy who helped me twice prior to my hiring, but he wanted 50 dollars, and I wanted a job.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hagerstown, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Roy Rogers Restaurants (Hagerstown, MD) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. I filled out an application in person, which is unusual but preferred. I got called in for an interview about 2 days after I put in my application. The interview was easy, it was basically to see what kind of person you are and if you are an inviting person. Also, two managers were interviewing me at the same time, so I always held eye contact because if I broke contact, I would be looking at the other.

Interview Questions

• Well it is tough for me to bring up the "tell me a situation about when you..." type answers so that was the most difficult for me. There weren't really many questions since it was just a test of character.   Answer Question