Royal Ambulance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Royal Ambulance

Emergency Medical Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Ambulance (San Leandro, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Very friendly hiring process, they went out of their way to hire me, and for that im extremely grateful. As soon as I walked in for my interview I can tell right away that this EMT organization is the best.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where someone in your group won't get along with the rest of the group.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Royal Ambulance (San Leandro, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online and received a call about a week later. After the talk on the phone, an in person interview date was scheduled. I walked in and was greeted by Kirsten with a smile. The atmosphere of the office was very friendly and welcoming. I was greeted with smiles by various employees as I waited. I was also offered snacks and coffee/water while I waited. The interview was 1:1 and had a more conversational tone, which was less nerve racking. It lasted about 30min. Questions were straight forward and were more geared towards how you interact with others and deal with stress, rather than scenario based questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had a conflict with a friend and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time in which you had to multitask. How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time in which you dealt with a stressful situation. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Ambulance (San Leandro, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview was friendly, fast , and over all great. I felt that the questions asked were strong and related to the job. Ana, the human resources manager, was the Interviewer who was also very respectful and friendly. Doing the Interview process with Ana felt more like having a regular conversation. Even after the interview process, Ana assured with me if i had any questions at all, which I think is comforting and good thing to ask encase of any questions that weren't answered during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you and a teammate had to come together to compromise?   1 Answer

EMT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Royal Ambulance in February 2016.

Interview

In order: 1 )Submit Application and documents 2) Get contacted by HR 3) Schedule date 4) Come in for interview 5) Sign in at front desk 6) Get interview results within 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you went above and beyond? Tell us a time when X, what did you do? What is a weakness/strength? Why do you want to become a EMT? How do you stay organized/multi-task?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Ambulance (San Leandro, CA).

Interview

Applied online and got an interview the next day! The HR manager and Admin are both very helpful and receptive. The interview was easy and comfortable and I got all my questions answered as well. They also offered to pay for the cost of my Hazmat FRO training.

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Royal Ambulance (San Leandro, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

Apply online, get a call back from the HR coordinator. Brief phone interview where you give basic information about your availability and certifications. Then you come in for an in-person interview with the Director of HR. Be well dressed, on time, and polite.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went above and beyond to provide service to a patient or customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Ambulance (San Leandro, CA).

Interview

My interviewer was ready right when I got in the door. He was very goofy and open about talking about himself right away. He took me into an empty room and just started asking questions about myself and what kind of experience I have in the medical field. Then, he asked for my resume, looked it over, and said that is the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an experience you had in the medical field that worked out.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for our company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Ambulance (San Leandro, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Good starting point for learning how interviews go. I had to prepare my answers for the questions. These questions were really easy to answer.
    At first I was nervous but when I started talking it all went away

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Ambulance (San Leandro, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was friendly and conversational. Most of the questions seemed to be designed to test for temperament and explore the type of personality you had. Royal values people that are able to work together the day they meet and aid patients that range from the pleasant to the rude and angry.

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Royal Ambulance (Fremont, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Walk inside, sign in, and fill out driver license info form. They are very nice and will offer you water. There are also bathrooms available in the waiting lobby. About 10 minutes later, the interviewer will greet you and lead you to an office to conduct the interview. Could range anywhere from 20-40 minutes. Very relaxed environment. Conversational tone.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be an EMT?
      Describe a situation where you encountered a problem and dealt with it?
      What has been the most rewarding experience?
      What are your career goals?   Answer Question