Royal Free NHS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Royal Free NHS Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Royal Free NHS

Energy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Royal Free NHS (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

NHS Trust on-line application process. There were two interviews, each involved a panel of two persons. HR was not present. The questions asked covered areas in energy procurement, energy management, legislative compliance as well as my understanding of CHP technology. I was offered the job the day after the second interview but only a 12-month fixed term temporary contract even though the job was advertised as a permanent position. I accepted the offer but the employer withdrew the offer made 3 weeks later and re-advertised the post. Needless-to-say I was not only disappointed but angry with this unexpected turn of events. I subsequently discovered the post was eventually filled by an internal candidate who had been working in the role on a temporary contract basis. Therefore the whole recruitment process was a sham, unfair on applicants and I believe morally dubious.

Based on my unhappy experience I can not recommend working for Royal Free as they were dishonest and disrespectful in their treatment of me.

Interview Questions

• Describe how CHP engine works and how is its overall efficiency calculated?   Answer Question

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Free NHS (London, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

applied through nhs jobs website, took 3 weeks for the process. initially had to do drug test and a literacy test. then panel interview on skill set, behaviours, and clinical knowledge. also had to elaborate on CV

Human Resources Recruitment Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Free NHS (London, England (UK)) in November 2011.

Interview

A friendly kind of informal interview, took place at the British museum cafe. Common sense questions; Leadership paradigm, how I handle conflicts, my biggest achievement insofar, what I would bring to the company. There were two interviewers, both asking, both taking notes. They send me feedback after a couple of days.

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Free NHS (London, England (UK)) in May 2009.

Interview

I have applied online through NHS website and 2 weeks after I was offered interview.
    It wasn't very difficult. They asked about qualification, past employers, relevant experience and asked some question of type what would you do if .....how would you behave if ... and so on. The also asked me to give 5 points of good team working.
    It is good if your answers for the questions cosserspond to your own experience. So if they ask you how would you deal with challenging behaviour try to look up in the memory whether you had to deal with one and just tell them about it.

Interview Questions

• 5 points of good team such us: understanding, communication etc   Answer Question