Ruffalo Noel Levitz Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ruffalo Noel Levitz

2.0

Phone Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ruffalo Noel Levitz (Gainesville, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

I was called in for an interview after submitting an online application. The manager was very nice and friendly; it was my first interview so I was a little nervous but Dustin was very easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• If you were an animal what would you be and why?
      What song describes your life?   Answer Question

Software Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ruffalo Noel Levitz (Cedar Rapids, IA).

Interview

The interview process was basically being met by the front desk by the support manager and we walked to his office. My interview was very basic and was mostly "get to know you" conversation and talk about what I have learned in college and so forth. There was an explanation about what software they support, which is their own phonathon software, and went over the subsystems of what it all entails for a setup of their software. It went well and we talked for about 30 minutes in all, then he showed me around the building to help me get a feel about what they are about. It seems like a nice place and people were working in cubicals in half the building and there was a calling floor with mostly college students placing phone calls with their software.

Interview Questions

• How would you troubleshoot this scenario with ****** piece of software? *Such as IE, Java, Windows and more.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ruffalo Noel Levitz.

Interview

The process was very short. They needed to restaff the environment because many employees quit. The process is if you can truly deal with getting hung up on. I would not apply at the location.

Senior Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ruffalo Noel Levitz (Cedar Rapids, IA).

Interview

Applied online fire the job, got an email from director of recruiting that she was pushing my information along to the right department, got an interview a week later in person several hours

Interview Questions

• How would you handle if a policy was put into place and you did not agree with it at all   Answer Question

Caller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ruffalo Noel Levitz (Austin, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Group interview of about 4-6 other applicants. Went around circle answering leadership questions. It was very informal and also reviewed job requirements. The questions were easy and more based around lifestyle and personality traits.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ruffalo Noel Levitz (Cedar Rapids, IA) in January 2014.

Interview

phone screening followed by the onsite interview. phone screening is pretty on the basic software development questions . if you pass that , you get to be there for the onsite interview

Interview Questions

• basic agile development and software engineering interview questions   Answer Question

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watertown, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ruffalo Noel Levitz (Watertown, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

The interviews were conducted by the manager of that position. They were very forward thinking. Thank you for your time and consideration in reading this post. It is very much appreciated.

Student Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ruffalo Noel Levitz (College Park, MD) in July 2017.

Interview

Very simplistic interview process, mock phone call was done during the interview to test our skills with calling donors and asking for donations. Other questions were asked to assess our communication skills

Student Caller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ruffalo Noel Levitz (Bowling Green, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

Standard questions were asked. Supervisor was very friendly. I felt very confident after the interview process. I received an offer quickly after the interview. Informed me in depth of the job and answered all questions.

Student Caller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ruffalo Noel Levitz (Athens, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

This was a group interview setting, so it was rather informal. Questions where general, and overall, it was a very pleasant experience. Nothing anyone should be too worried about. They pretty much hire everyone, since they have such a high turnover rate, with graduation, study abroad, etc. This is a great company to work for, as they're very accommodating to students, and the interview process reflected this.