Rush Innovation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Rush Innovation

1.9

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rush Innovation (Greensboro, NC) in June 2018.

Interview

Fairly easy, interview through spark hire only 9 questions. Very straightforward and will invite you in for a second interview at the headquarters if the video interview goes well.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest achievement?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rush Innovation (Greensboro, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

Asked if I wanted to sell cable in Wal-Mart on a commission only basis. Told them I was not interested in being a salesman in a Wal-Mart and ended the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think we sell at Wal-Mart?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rush Innovation.

Interview

If they are interested in you, they will send you an e-mail asking you to call them to set up an in-person interview. The first interview was up to 10-15 minutes. An Assistant Director briefly asks you what you know about the company and why did you apply, etc. If they are interested in setting up a second interview, it will be 30-45 minutes where you are provided a brochure with more details of the company and how the growth opportunities work. They also ask you more details about who you are, what are your strengths and weaknesses, and why you think you are the best candidate for this position.

Interview Questions

• What makes you different from the other candidates that have been interviewed for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rush Innovation (Greensboro, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

It was crazy easy !
    we talked and they asked me a few questions but nothing to serious.
    when explaining the pay they were direct, also the same way with the hours and what they sale.
    nothing really wrong, they told me all i need to know if i should consider the job or not

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rush Innovation (Greensboro, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

It felt like I was signing up for a pyramid scheme. I was trying to ask more about the position but I felt like there was something they weren't telling me. The position is a complete sales position as your pay is commission only. The main thing you do is hang out at Walmart trying to sell people direct TV. I would not work here unless you want to work long hours from 10-7 everyday. Also they said you have to drive to a Walmart every day and some are more than 30 miles away. Bottom line is I would not want to work here unless I was very desperate for a job.

Interview Questions

Rush Innovation Response

Jan 18, 2017 – President

Thanks for your review about our interviewing process. The company has a lot of growth opportunities that we offer. This does not make anything we do a pyramid scheme. We also ask everyone if they... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Rush Innovation (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

I first interviewed with the CEO for about 5 minutes then went to another “office” to interview with two people that had found success at the company. Let me start off by saying the office felt like I was at a casting couch. The “office” I was taken to for my second part of the interview was literally an empty desk with 2 chairs. Looked like it was a bad set to a movie with zero budget. The second part of the interview was basically two women trying to sell the company to me by promising me extreme growth and a chance to own my own branch of the business. The girls talked about awesome beach trips to myrtle with the CEO, Justin were and how much fun it is. It all sounded extremely strange and like a complete scam. The people working there seemed completely brainwashed to think that this was a normal place to work and a good job to have. No benefits, 100% commission. Literally a complete scam. I left the interview thinking I was in a dream and in complete shock.
    Let’s get one thing straight. This is NOT an account manager position. You literally go to sell direct tv at Walmart...

Interview Questions

• Why do you think we choose Walmart to sell direct tv at?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rush Innovation in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was great! The HR lady got back to me in a timely manner after applying and made my nerves go away instantly. The first interview I was able to complete from home, where I recorded my answers after watching a short clip from one of the employees of Rush Innovation. This was the coolest interview I ever “attended.” Awesome idea for the current generation!

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for an inside sales position?   Answer Question

Client Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rush Innovation (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

5 minute meet and greet with owner, then immediately had a 2nd interview with a corporate trainer and someone training to be a corporate trainer. During 2nd interview i was told that the position required standing in walmart trying to sell people directv service. After the interview was concluded i was told that i would be given a phone call in the next day to inform me of whether or not i got the job. They didn't call for 3 days so i just assumed I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you think makes you a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rush Innovation (Greensboro, NC) in March 2018.

Interview

Got a call from HR lady, she asked some quick questions about me, she scheduled me for a virtual interview (which was super cool and fun!) then after I completed that they called me the next day to come in for an in person interview. There I met with the CEO and he told me more about the company, the position, and his background. Then I got called the next day and got hired after a phone conversation with the HR lady.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite/least favorite past position and why?   Answer Question

START Interview

Interview

The interview process was quick, straight forward and fairly easy. They explained everything about the company and were as translucent as possible. The process wasn't too tedious or time consuming.