Russellville Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Russellville Hospital

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Russellville, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Russellville Hospital (Russellville, AL) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview at Russellville Hospital was performed by the Nurse Manager only as a one on one process. This was different than a lot of other places that I have applied for that have group interviewing processes. It was performed on one day and then I was called back and offered the position of Registered Nurse.

Interview Questions

• Have you dealt with negativity in the workplace and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • If your coworker wasn't pulling their weight how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question
    • Tell us why we should hire you?   Answer Question
    • Tell us a little about yourself?   Answer Question
    • What do you feel like you could contribute to Russellville Hospital if hired?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was negotiated with a reasonable compromise made.

Environmental Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Russellville, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Russellville Hospital (Russellville, AL) in June 2019.

Interview

The EVS manager showed me around and explained my duties. Told me that I would be wearing scrubs. Organizing inventory and help cleaning. I would be paged to come all over the hospital to supply supplies.

Interview Questions

• Was I able to work full time?   1 Answer