Ryobi Die Casting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ryobi Die Casting

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shelbyville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ryobi Die Casting (Shelbyville, IN) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was scheduled for Friday dec 2, 2016. I was to meet with 6 people in 3 different waves. But only 2 people, Blake Yentes and Scott Shepherd showed up. they were very polite and I think they had already had picked someone to fill the position. I drove 41 miles to Ryobi in shelbyville for this interview and I think that is was very unprofessional and disrespectful for 4 people to sit out of the interview process

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience I have with microsoft operating systems.   1 Answer

DCM Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelbyville, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ryobi Die Casting (Shelbyville, IN) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was straightforward and to the point. Went in to interview and answered all the basic, typical questions. Asked a few questions about the plant, which were answered fully. Was given a tour of the plant and heard back only a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Would you feel comfortable troubleshooting your Die Cast Machine by yourself?   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelbyville, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Ryobi Die Casting (Shelbyville, IN) in August 2011.

Interview

Several informal conversations and lunches, then "formal" process with the rest of the team. It seems, though, that the hiring manager's mind was already made up. The rest of the process just seemed to be a courteous formality to the rest of the "team"

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, what would you do, type questions   1 Answer