S-Trip! Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at S-Trip!

2.8

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S-Trip! (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online, heard back within 2 weeks, was contacted to come in for an interview. I was informed of the office's casual dress code in advance which was helpful, interviewers were friendly, nonthreatening.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel an internship like this would help you?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at S-Trip! (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The interview process while thorough, was professional and well communicated. There was first a phone screening, and then I was brought in for a 1 on one interview with the managers,

Interview Questions

• Previous marketing experience
      educational background
      how to stay updated on current events
      social media experience   Answer Question

Trip Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S-Trip! (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

First we got a phone call asking questions about ourselves and our experiences. Once you got through you are invited to a large group interview/brief training session at the office. They are so nice and friendly and it was great to learn about the company. I felt really welcome! After that, you will hear from them by email in a week or two if you received the position and what trip you are placed on depending on your availability.

Talent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at S-Trip! (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

- Applied online through company job posting website
    - Phone interview within 3 day period, after said they would be in contact and received an e-mail within 24 hours to schedule 2nd interview.
    - In-person interview, flexible to my schedule within a week of phone interview.
    - Interview was with another member of the department, and the HR manager
    - Received offer of employment within 2 days.

Sales Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at S-Trip!.

Interview

Applied online and got a call a few days after to meet at their office in Toronto. The interview was pretty cookie-cutter, but the interviewer seemed to have lost interest 5 minutes in

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S-Trip! (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview process involved a two-part process with initial interview, then a sample project, and then a meeting with the Director of Marketing and the President of the Company where I presented my project and talked about the job and my skills in general.

Interview Questions

• How do you predict trends in youth and travel?   Answer Question
    • Where do you find inspiration for your work?   Answer Question
    • Describe an example of a tough project that you had to use creative problem solving to find a successful result?   Answer Question
    • Describe your past work experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Advice I would give to others considering an offer would be to ask a lot of questions if they are unsure. Call back to negotiate, ask people around the office some questions, if you're brave enough even take someone out for a coffee or beer in your new department. It's a very friendly and casual company so this would be a great way to get more info about the culture/office/department.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S-Trip! (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

They make it seem like it's such a privilege to be on destination but their turnaround is so bad that they get desperate sometimes. They really are nice but sometimes they seem so fake or just a weird vibe which is funny because #goodvibesonly is something they strive for.

Trip Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at S-Trip! (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

The process was Very thorough.

Phone screen and then in person interviews required. Liason/recruiter was very helpful. It's clear they have a profile and are very picky about who they bring on. I can appreciate all of the questions ( even though some were repetitive. Cool atmosphere, lots of different interview rooms. Presentation interview was fun to do and they were helpful with the prep.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot about the Role (expectations)   1 Answer

Graphic Design and Youth Culture Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at S-Trip! (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

I first applied online and shortly after I received a callback to set up an interview. I had my in person interview three days later. During the interview I showed two graphic designers my portfolio, explained my creative process, how I heard about the company, why I wanted to intern with S-Trip! and spoke about transportation. Two weeks later I received an e-mail offering my an internship.