SAI Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAI Global (Alpharetta, GA) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview was a very smooth process. The internal recruiter did a great job of setting my expectations prior to each conversation so I was fully prepared. It was very open communication between all parties on what the job responsibilities were and what they were looking for in a candidate. Each member of the team that I spoke with was very friendly but also direct on the effort it takes to be successful in the role. My conversations with the team are ultimately what sold me on moving forward with the offer.

Formatting of my Interview was: An initial discovery call with the internal recruiter, followed by another phone call with Department Director. Finally In Person 1-on-1 interviews with a Senior member of the team, Director (of the position department) and Director of Technical department.

Interview Questions

• Dig in to Work History, Experience work with new and existing customers, Why you think you may be a fit for the position?   Answer Question

SAI Global Response

Nov 24, 2018 – Recruiter

Thanks for the feedback and WELCOME!

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SAI Global (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

Recruiter connects you with a development manager for the position you will be hiring for. The phone interview were some design pattern questions. Then the face to face is done and appears just to be a cultural fit interview.

Interview Questions

SAI Global Response

Mar 1, 2018 – Recruiter

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you joined the team.

Client Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAI Global.

Interview

My interview process consisted of 2-3 phone interviews, 2 with the recruiter and 1 with the manager of the division, and one in person interview with HR. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful with any questions I had.

AR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAI Global (Chicago, IL) in August 2018.

Interview

Lauren reached out to me regarding this position and she was amazing from the beginning. She walked me through every step of the way and has been in constant contact with me. Going on interviews is always nerve wrecking, but she made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about A time you had A difficult problem at work and how was it solved?   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAI Global (Alpharetta, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

Casual. Met with several management type and development type. Very laid back and short 1 on 1's. Had lunch with several key members. Did a presentation thing to upper management.

Interview Questions

• Very generic. Ask about my work history and the why's related to movement   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAI Global in February 2016.

Interview

Professional and thorough. They let you speak with key members of the sales team to get an idea of the job. I was pleased with the process and got to speak with other members in other departments to see what the environment was like.

Interview Questions

• What is your sales methodology, how would you spend your time, etc. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAI Global (Boston, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

Was interviewed by entire team. process took several week. Most of the questions were behavioral and substantive. Since I hadn't managed projects in the this industry before, most of the questions focused on how my old skills would apply to the new industry. I could tell that there was some question as to whether I could handle the change in portfolio, but there was such a good personal connection that I felt like I could overcome the challenges.

Interview Questions

• With all the chaos that is going on around here, are you sure you want ot come work here?   Answer Question

Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAI Global (Waltham, MA) in August 2011.

Interview

interviewed with multiple people who left the company about 3 months after i was hired; they were from out of the country. They did not understand what they purchased on a merger

Interview Questions

• what would you do with this product and how would you approach it   Answer Question

Finance Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAI Global (Chicago, IL) in January 2019.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter then interviewed in person. Very professional process both on phone and then in person. Role didn't end up being a fit but the whole process was positive.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAI Global (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2018.

Interview

Large office with easy access to public transportation, easy to find. the whole interview process lasted like 40 minutes, very lovely conversation with two ladies. They will have a brief introduction about the role and start to ask behaviour questions