SAS Retail Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SAS Retail Services

1.5

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAS Retail Services (Skokie, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was very easy and straight to the point I like the fact he was honest cause i had an open mind of what he was it took place at a job fair.

Interview Questions

• have you did general merchandising before.   2 Answers

Negotiation

We negotiate hourly pay and I excepted due to my experience.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAS Retail Services (Denver, CO) in June 2016.

Interview

I saw the Job Fair ad on Indeed. I went to job fair and was hired on the spot. There were maybe 3 other people sitting in desks in the hotel's meeting room. He explained the job and asked if we were still interested. Once you said yea, he gave you paperwork to fill out including adding your voided check.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to work overnight or morning shift?   1 Answer
    • Do you have a car?   1 Answer
    • Do you want to start tonight or Sunday night?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. You get paid $11 an hour plus travel (if you have car insurance only).

Anonymous Employee in Why, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAS Retail Services (Why, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

They called me and asked me to set up and interview and also asked me to bring in two forms of ID which was fairly surprising considering most companies go through the interview process first

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAS Retail Services (Syracuse, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

I had a phone interview that was followed up by an on 1 on 1 site interview.. I was also able to observe the position and ask any questions. They also reviewed the process and travel that would be involved.

Interview Questions

• what was my past expierence with resets   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rancho San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAS Retail Services (Rancho San Diego, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I spoke with someone over the phone and basically, i was hired immediately. I told them where i used to work, and things that i knew how to already do, and have done.

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAS Retail Services (Anchorage, AK) in January 2016.

Interview

There was no interview. Employment was in a first come first serve basis. If you showed up to the orientation, you would be given hours the following week. This led to a very unproductive workplace.

Interview Questions

• The orientation required you to tell your work/ retail experience. Whether or not you had retail experience or leadership experience was whether or not you would get a leadership role.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAS Retail Services (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

The SAS Retail Services Recruiter confirmed and explained all expectations in the clear manner. The recruiter had reviewed the resume and experience and explained that, if I agreed with the conditions, I would have to go through a probation period of a month after which, the operation manager would confirm or not my employment.

Interview Questions

• The questions concerned my knowledge of the supermarket industry and specifically to the duties and requirements of the merchandiser's position.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hagerstown, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAS Retail Services (Hagerstown, MD) in August 2016.

Interview

Apply, receive email, go meet with the interviewer, fill out and provide all of the needed documentation. Receive an offer. Recieve job description, Fill out tax papers, Set training date.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any retail experience?
      Do you have your own means of transportation?
      Do you have car insurance?
      Describe your personality.   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somers, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAS Retail Services (Somers, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, they basically ask you if you're alive and will show up. They are begging for people and some of the people they hire don't speak English

Field Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAS Retail Services (Itasca, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by my direct report. It lasted about one and a half hours and covered many topics. I was questioned mostly about my previous job and my preformance there. I was then interview by a panel of 2 members of upper management.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They didn't really negotiate with me on salary. It was more take it or leave it.