SBI Mutual Funds Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 13, 2017

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at SBI Mutual Funds

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SBI Mutual Funds.

Interview

I applied through campus. After a CV shortlist, we were called to the office premises in Mumbai. A group discussion was held followed by a personal interview. Mostly HR questions like where do you want to work, what industry you want to work in, what do you think of mutual fund industry, etc. were asked and nothing technical.

Branch Manager SBI Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rajkot, Gujarat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SBI Mutual Funds (Rajkot, Gujarat (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

It's interview managed by my college only for marketing specializations student I am one of them to attend the interview and interview was at rajkot. There is one hr and one BM who takes my interview .

CHIEF MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SBI Mutual Funds (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Typically look for relevant work ex in the candidate . The interview process lasts typically 4 to 6 weeks and three rounds , the business manager , grop head and final with top management.

Interview Questions

• Questions are most of the time related to past work ex and how you can extend the same in your new profile   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SBI Mutual Funds (Mumbai (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

it was a good round of interview to show my skills nd to understand their needs and requirements

Risk Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at SBI Mutual Funds (Mumbai (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

It was a Panel Interview with 3 Persons were there in the panel - HR Head, Technical Head and COO.
    All introduced themselves and asked one by one question, and HR Head was very friendly and started sharing his own experiences

Interview Questions

• References, present work profile , why you want to join SBI Funds   Answer Question