SCAFCO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SCAFCO Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at SCAFCO

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SCAFCO.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call a week later. one on one interview was scheduled with the hiring manager. Typical interview questions were asked. Didn't hear anything back after the interview. I decide to call and was told background checks were in process. It's been over 3 weeks now and have yet to hear from them.
    At this point. It's safe to assume I didn't get the job. A phone call or email would have been nice.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to leave your current job?
      why do you want to work for us?
      weakness strength etc.
      Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SCAFCO (Spokane, WA).

Interview

Will be a long and painful process. You will go through way too many interviews with way too many people.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions are standard interview questions you would expect from management. Just stay upbeat and positive and you will make it through to the next person, and the next, and the next. You will do at least 7 different interviews.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They will make you one offer and not budge on what they will offer. They will offer you a 6 month review, in which you "can" get a higher pay. But they will bring just enough "problems" that were not even yours to ensure you don't get a raise after 6 months.