SCC Soft Computer Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SCC Soft Computer Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews at SCC Soft Computer Inc.

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Largo, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SCC Soft Computer Inc. (Largo, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

It was average. They asked questions about schooling, past job, and a small off the wall question I guess to see what we were like and out personality.

HR manager spoke and then they bring in the manager (director/VP above the position) to speak with.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SCC Soft Computer Inc..

Interview

This was without a doubt the worst and most unprofessional interview process I have ever been a part of. At first it was great, I came in for the computer tests and met with about 5 different people about the available positions. It went great and I was excited when I got a call back for a second interview. My second interview was with the VP of administration and he was the most condescending and inconsiderate person I have ever met. The majority of the questions he asked me were not only extremely inappropriate, but I would not be surprised if they were illegal. He had rude and snarky comments about all my accomplishments and answers to all of his ridiculous questions. Good luck to anyone who has to suffer through his harassment.

Interview Questions

• He asked me if my parents had a lot of money   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SCC Soft Computer Inc. (Clearwater, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

I went through 3 different interviews for the position I applied for just to be offered a different position on the spot by the VP of HR. The questions were straight forward and nothing was asked that was intended to trick me.

Interview Questions

• The basic ones you hear at every interview: Why do you want to work here, what are you greatest strengths, greatest weakness, where do you see yourself in 5 years, what are your goals with the company, etc.   Answer Question

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at SCC Soft Computer Inc. (Clearwater, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Received a callback almost 3 months later. Initial phone interview with the recruiter followed by a phone interview with the Team Lead and Manager. Then had multiple interviews onsite with the same people in addition to the Director and Vice President. Very intimidating process but pretty standard questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you won the lottery?   1 Answer

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SCC Soft Computer Inc. in May 2016.

Interview

I was taken into a conference room, where I handed in my application. It was explained that I would be taking a Microsoft Office Test and an HR Attention to Details test. I went ahead and took the tests. Afterwards, I was interviewed by several people. I felt that went well. Then, the a man came in to interview me. This man was very rude and condescending. I guess because he is a top dog at the company and is related to the owners, that he feels he can be snooty to people. I was not impressed by him. He Grilled me with questions that were stupid and he tried to make me look stupid with his questions. I also got two different answers about when to hear about a hiring decision from two different people. This tells me that they do not communicate and are unorganized.

Interview Questions

• Why is it that you like a family owned company? What do you know about family owned companies? Do you even know what Compliance is? What would you with your career if you had 2 million dollars? What would you change from your past 2 years ago?   Answer Question

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SCC Soft Computer Inc. (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Online application then called for in person interview.
    In person interview with two managers
    Offer extended via phone call and received an official offer letter with benefit info.
    (1 week long process). Smooth and easy. Required standard background check and drug testing. Also required computer software test.

Interview Questions

• How would your background and skills make you a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Product Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SCC Soft Computer Inc..

Interview

Initially had a phone interview with the HR recruiter, followed by another phone interview with the team manager and lastly an onsite interview with a small panel of managers. The overall process took a few weeks (scheduling, meeting etc) which was reasonable. Very informal interview process. The questions with the managers were casual, information on the position and what they were looking for to fill the role. Very easy.

Interview Questions

• If you meet with the head of HR, those questions are extremely odd and not job focused. I think the design is to see how you think on your feet. For example, "If you had won the lottery, how would you invest the million dollars" or "what type of animal would you be".   Answer Question

Education Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SCC Soft Computer Inc. (Clearwater, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

There were two phone interviews... one was with HR represnetatives and the other with the dept. supervisor. The last interview was one on one with the VP of the company and the relative of the owners.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you instead of one of our in house technical writers?   Answer Question

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SCC Soft Computer Inc. (Clearwater, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

Too many involved in the interview process. Not enough information provided for the job being recruited for. Called back for additional interviews too many times. Difficult to understand the person interviewing me (language barrier).

Interview Questions

• If I were a tree what would I be and why? There must be some kind of hidden meaning to this? But to his a potential employee with a question like that only sets the person up to feel stupid and so puzzled they could blow the whole interview. Why not just ask specific questions about their qualifications, life history and interests?   1 Answer

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SCC Soft Computer Inc. (Clearwater, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

They will make you wait for hours to be interviewed and often reschedule once you're already there. They don't discuss career plans with you. They tell you about company perks but don't give you time for questions.