SDCR Business Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SDCR Business Systems

Interviews for Top Jobs at SDCR Business Systems

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SDCR Business Systems (San Diego, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

It seems they were more interested in hiring the person who was desperate enough to work for the lowest amount of money possible instead of a person who can do the job. I also felt I was competing against person who was already given a job offer. I also waited in the reception area for almost an hour before starting the interview.

Interview Questions

• The HR person expected me to have 5 years experience with Windows Server 2012. The HR person clearly did not have any computer knowledge and wanted me to have at least 5 years experience in every field.   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SDCR Business Systems (San Diego, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

I was hired through personal and professional connections, and did not really go through the usual hiring processes. With that said, heavy stress was obviously placed on relevant sales experience, personal organization, an aggressive attitude and industry experience (SDCR is the Southern California vendor for the Aloha Point of Sale Solution, which is the #1 POS system in North America, and is targeted exclusively at the hospitality industry).