SEL Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SEL Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at SEL Group

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SEL Group (New Delhi (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

There are only face to face rounds. A maximum of two rounds are conducted with average level of questioning and can be cleared easily. Be good in your communication as thats the key to be successful in your interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions are basically related to the previous work assignments of the candidate and have an average level of difficulty.   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SEL Group.

Interview

Initial e-mail query then telephone Interview with an HR specialist. You can tell when you answer correctly and when you aren't hitting the mark. A pause will give you a chance to correct your course or add detail which might overcome your original answer.

Interview Questions

• Explain your best technology skills. (For a non-technical position).   Answer Question

Commercial Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hansi, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SEL Group (Hansi, Haryana (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Interview process was under gone by DGM Commercial and Manager HR after that final interview is taken by GM. Overall very good experience and learn lot of new things in this process.

Interview Questions

• would you shift your family here? i said no, then they asked " would you think that your job location out side of your home town will effects your child's overall development" i only said i can manage. It was difficult question to me   Answer Question