SFO Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SFO Technologies Interview Questions

3.4

Design Engineer Interview

Interview

Interviewed for FPGA Engineer. Had a practical test and then technical round.
    Practical test was to write a VHDL code to divide a 160MHz clock to 40MHz, write a testbench and show the results. Have to use Xilinx ISE for coding and ModelSim for simulation.
    Technical round had questions from digital design and hardware design in general.

Interview Questions

• Simulation of Clock divider circuit - using Xilinx ISE and ModelSim
      Various digital electronics questions - metastability etc.
      Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SFO Technologies (Kochi (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Technical round was bit of tough.Really gone to depth.Then HR round was bit relieving.Overall a intermediate one.Eventhough i couldn't score high in technical round and as a result i have been selected to management

Interview Questions

• Basics of electronics digital   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kottayam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SFO Technologies (Kottayam (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

first they'll conduct the aptitude test.It consists of 4 sections namely quantitative aptitude,verbal.reasoning and technical section. There will be sectional cutoff. This round is followed by the interview.We had both technical and hr interviews.

Interview Questions

• They enquired about the projects I had done. And there were some questions on that.
      Then there were questions from core subjects like Theory of Automata
      Answer Question

NPI Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SFO Technologies.

Interview

Easy to manage questions, 2 interview process written and F2F, written consists of basic Engineering questions and F2F includes technical, job oriented questions. Presentation skill, salary negotiation etc. panel interview all senior professionals but they won't ruin

R&D Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ernakulam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SFO Technologies (Ernakulam (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Written test, face to face with design team and them with Managing Director. Then wait for some to get the reply. Later an HR team member will call to inform the decision.

Director Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SFO Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Was very quick, interviewed directly by Senior Management. Management was very clear on what they were looking for in a sales professional to grow their business. They also made an effort to understand what my goals were, and if it would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• why did I want to leave my current employer.   1 Answer

Engineer SCM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SFO Technologies (Kochi (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

First round Tehnical and the second with HR. It was asking about the roles and resposibilities of the previous job handled. The interview went well. The HR offered the job on the same day.

Negotiation

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SFO Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

since i was applying for mechanical division they asked me about some of the sheet metal processes.

Interview Questions

• they showed me a part and asked the processes involved in it.   1 Answer