SGV & Co. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SGV & Co. Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SGV & Co. (New York, NY).

Interview

The hiring and interview process was fast and smooth. The hiring staff was very professional and gave everyone a fair chance, regardless of what school they graduated from. You can be interviewed as much as three times depending on the screening process.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SGV & Co. (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was simple. I as asked basic interview questions; tell us about yourself, why should we pick you and what is your availability? The interview was brief (about 5 mins) and the interviewer described the duties of the position.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SGV & Co..

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SGV & Co. in March 2017.

Interview

HR Interview where HR will ask the standard questions plus a logic exam similar to college exams, then Manager's Interview where your skills.will be tested such as SQL plus a Japanese IQ test then offer

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SGV & Co..

Interview

Was not interviewed at all. I applied together with my co-JPIA officers and when they called us we were just given the employment contract already. I think this is due to the mass hiring season every after the CPA board examiinations. Now, I think everypne is required to apply online even if you already have a referral from a present employee.

Interview Questions

• Based on what I heard for some staffs that were interviewed. "What are your short-term and long-term goals?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

Think thoroughly before accepting their offer. If you are a breadwinner of your family. I suggest not to accept because of low salary.

Advisory Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SGV & Co. (Makati City (Philippines)) in December 2016.

Interview

After completing your profile online, expect a text from the HR for your interview schedule. The earlier your availability, the earlier they will contact you I think? Your first interview would be with an HR representative where you may be asked also to do an essay prior to the said interview. Afterwards, the next interview would be the manager's interview where you will be interviewed by one of the managers in the service line you applied for and in my case, the director also interviewed me so it was a panel interview, in short. This could take place in the same day or perhaps a week or two from the initial interview, depending on the availability of the managers. The last step would be the job offer, wherein another HR representative would present you with a job offer, which again could take place during the day (if you're early enough) or within the next day, or a week or two. You'd always be advised of your schedule beforehand via text, perhaps a day or two.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SGV & Co. (Makati City (Philippines)) in November 2016.

Interview

I had two interviews before getting hired. First is with their HR officer and second is with their manager. Both interviewers were kind and easy to communicate with. The biggest disappointment for me is their process. I was scheduled for a 9 AM interview but had my turn at 2 in the afternoon. They should try to improve their process!

Interview Questions

• Usual questions only (Why SGV? etc.)   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SGV & Co. (Makati City (Philippines)) in November 2016.

Interview

The manager's interview was casual. You do not need to be fluent in English to answer the questions since you went there to express, not merely to impress the interviewer. It is nice to follow what your heart says rather than what your mind thinks. You should also be courteous and polite every time you answer each question since the one you are addressing too is very much respected in the workplace.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose such service line?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tagum, Davao del Norte (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SGV & Co. (Tagum, Davao del Norte (Philippines)) in October 2016.

Interview

You must first secure an online application of the company website. Then wait for a talent team representative to text you regarding the schedule for an interview.

The interview is quite good. The manager assigned to interview me is not intimidating. The questions asked were not really mind boggling.

Associate Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SGV & Co. (Makati City (Philippines)).

Interview

Since I am a scholar, I got interviewed immediately but normally it would take 2 weeks to 2 months for them to contact you because they are following a batch-type hiring.