SIB Development and Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at SIB Development and Consulting

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SIB Development and Consulting (Charleston, SC).

Interview

I applied online and interviewed at SIB Development and Consulting.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SIB Development and Consulting (Charleston, SC) in January 2014.

Interview

It was a very simple interview process, focused on behavioral questions. More concerned with personality and how the worker would fit into company culture. The interview was a simple one on one, and came after completing the company aptitude test that they present you after applying. In my case the interview was a quick half hour, and a couple months later I received an offer for my position.

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SIB Development and Consulting (Charleston, SC) in January 2015.

Interview

Online assent test to see if you have a brain. Then an interview with a senior member of the company. Be prepared to answer silly questions. They asked me how many weeks are in a year.

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SIB Development and Consulting (Charleston, SC) in August 2013.

Interview

First heard about SIB from friends. Teacher forwarded email from HR looking for interns. Emailed back and forth a few times with director of HR. Then set up interview at their office. Interview went well, not too hard but also asked some good questions. Got the Internship at end of interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation because it was an internship and they weren't offering compensation.

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SIB Development and Consulting (Charleston, SC) in April 2012.

Interview

Got a call from Rhonda, the Human Resources Director, and she asked a couple of basic questions about when I would be able to start and if I was considering moving back to Charleston (I am not local) after graduation. A couple of things to expect, she'll ask you what your favorite curse word is and what song best describes your work ethic. These are meant to throw you off, so have good answers prepared!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This was an unpaid internship.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SIB Development and Consulting (Charleston, SC) in September 2014.

Interview

I initially applied online and received an email requesting an interview a few weeks later. The application is made to test the applicant and how they follow instructions. After I applied, I received an email with a link to a 90 minute long aptitude test that I had to take in order to be considered. When I was contacted for an interview it seemed like another test, and I was asked to choose whether or not I wanted a phone or in person interview. Since the email specifically said that the interview would be brief, I chose in person.

The response I got was surprising, as I was told that I would be giving a powerpoint presentation to the CEO, and there were specific requirements for the presentation. Because my interview date was so close and I was told it would be brief, I did not have the time to prepare a presentation and declined the interview altogether. The hiring process made me a little uncomfortable with so many surprise steps popping up. While I'm sure it's a great place to work, it was not for me.

Interview Questions

• I found parts of the aptitude test to not only be difficult, but to be totally irrelevant for the position I applied for.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SIB Development and Consulting (Charleston, SC) in January 2012.

Interview

Had Tacos with the owner and SVP of Sales. This was set up through a mutual friend. We all got along and thought it would be a great mutual fit.

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SIB Development and Consulting (Charleston, SC).

Interview

Have to answer a long questionnaire online, including a personality and IQ test. If you pass then someone will call for an in person interview. Owner has final say about if you get hired or not.

Client Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SIB Development and Consulting (Charleston, SC).

Interview

I was called in for an in-person interview after submitting my resume online. I had a very difficult time getting the resume to submit, and I was less than thrilled at the lack of detail in job descriptions listed on the website. The interviewer seemed to be looking at my resume for the first time as I was sitting down so he took the first couple minutes of the interview to read through it, and after reading through it once, I got the immediate feeling that he had made up his mind, and I wasn't going to be a good fit for the company. It would have saved us both some time if the interviewer had taken the time to look at my resume before I came in.

Interview Questions

• What are your long term goals? What motivates you? What do you know about the company? What do you like about the company?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SIB Development and Consulting.

Interview

Easy process, applied and got an interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, they strong arm employees into taking the lowest possible salary.