SIRO Clinpharm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SIRO Clinpharm Interview Questions

Interviews at SIRO Clinpharm

Corporate Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SIRO Clinpharm.

Interview

Wierd. That's the only word I have as they wasted two days of my time. First was an HR round, which I cleared. Then the manager interviewed me and gave me a test to solve in one hour. Next day they called me again as I had left a question unanswered. After being satisfied with my response, the manager told me that all the formalities will be completed and asked me to join in the coming week. He also asked me to wait as the HR needed some documents. After that they made me wait for hours and then suddenly the COO walked in, talked to me for 10 minutes and then later the HR asked me to leave. After follow up the next week they told me that I was not selected and gave me no reason. I don't have problem being rejected but that's just not the way.

Interview Questions

• General questions like my background to test my communication skills.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SIRO Clinpharm (Thane (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview had 3 stages of selection
    1. Aptitude test
    2. GD
    3. F2F

This was an interview for a fresher Business Development personal with less to 1yr of work experience with a Master's degree in Business Management or MBA.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are better than other candidates?   1 Answer

Medical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thane (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at SIRO Clinpharm (Thane (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Mundane, it seemed interviewer was forced to take the interview. Asked few questions which I answered correctly. Then I asked about personal life and weird personal questions which are inappropriate to ask to any employee. Test was given which was of average difficulty. Then followed one more round of interview.

Interview Questions

• Some technical questions followed by: Are you single? Will you able to work late at night with teammates? Where do you stay in Mumbai?   1 Answer

Medical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SIRO Clinpharm (New Delhi (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

There will be a abstract writing on the manuscript in fist round later they will ask for face to face interview if selected. Question related to drug design and clinical research you have to face interview his round.

Interview Questions

• what do u know about clinical trial?   1 Answer
    • types of abstract?   1 Answer

Clinical Medical Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SIRO Clinpharm (Thane (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

There was one technical round followed by management and HR rounds. In the technical round I was given a test document to work on for about 15-20 minutes. Then I had an interview with my manager where I was asked about my previous job role and expectations from the new position that was being offered. After this round, I had HR interview round where I was made aware of the job timing, salary being offered, holidays, etc.

Interview Questions

• Question was regarding my previous job profile.   1 Answer

Publication Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SIRO Clinpharm (Mumbai (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

The HR contacted me through a hiring website and asked me to take her through my CV and scheduled a technical interview followed by a 2 hour written test. The test was evaluated, and the evaluator discussed my performance in the written test.