SMART Apartment Data Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SMART Apartment Data

Interviews for Top Jobs at SMART Apartment Data

Data Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SMART Apartment Data (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was fast. I submitted my application through an employer and was invited to be interviewed. I visited the SMART Apartment Data Website prior to the interview to know a little about the company.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer showed me a screenshot of the tool they are using for SMART and asked " Is this something that you can learn in a week?"   1 Answer

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SMART Apartment Data (Austin, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

I submitted a resume through a web site. Next I had a phone interview followed by a FaceTime interview. I was given all the details about the company and what would be required of me so I could make a decision if working from home was for me.

Data Updates Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at SMART Apartment Data in April 2015.

Interview

My sister has been working for this company for a little over a year and really enjoys it. She recommended I apply for the updater position and after a few phone screenings I had a face to face interview with the manger. Overall my experience was very positive. everyone was friendly and professional and the pay was higher than my other offers.

Interview Questions

• Mainly about my past experience working in the service industry, and about my computer skills.   Answer Question