SMARTe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

SMARTe Interview Questions

Interviews at SMARTe

2.5

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SMARTe.

Interview

First round was telephonic where i was asked some basic questions about my work and test cases with some basic sql queries. It was very easy, any college student can clear it. No complex queries or scenario related to bigdata. Then I was called by HR for giving a written assessment to be completed and sent over mail. It was a simple test cases and test scenario writing assessment, very easy. Then HR informed that as i am based out of Pune so i will have to come to Mumbai for interview. Till now there was no declining about the expected CTC and no big issue with respect to my experience. The day I appeared for face to face round, it took them 3 hours to arrange for an interviewer and then it was again only 30 minutes scenarios based discussion about bigdata testing. It was easy and I was asked to wait for next managerial round. Again, after waiting for an hour the manager appeared to be quite in attitude and showing off as he is the owner of the company. Interview started with basic profile intro and then he asked about my complete project and team size. I was asked to draw the UI on white board and draw the team structure as a flow chart. I did everything for next half an hour and after understanding my complete work and team details, he told me that my expected CTC is quite high to what they can offer. It sounded so stupid after appearing for so many rounds and explaining every bit about my role and team. It appeared to me as if they wanted to understand how bigdata application and team must be designed and rather not to hire me. Overall it was a pathetic experience. In the end HR came and told me that we are looking for more experienced person.

Interview Questions

• Role and responsibilities?
      Test cases and test scenarios?
      Team structure?
      UI of application you worked?
      What challenges you faced during testing a bigdata application?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vashi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SMARTe (Vashi (India)).

Interview

There was total 4 rounds
    Day 1 :
    1. Aptitude Test - Logical, Technical, MySQL
    2. HR
    3. Technical Interview (Difficulty - Average)

Day 2: (If you clear first 3 rounds)
    4. Technical Interview (Difficulty - Difficult)

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SMARTe (Mumbai (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

Conducted written technical interview on Java,was good.More question on Collections and core Java, main method, inheritance, database, queries. followed by technical interview. Nice environment, nearby station. Overall experience was good.

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vashi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SMARTe (Vashi (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

Its quick and very easy and very work oriented. they wanted to know every thing about the employee they want to hire to make sure that they have the right person on the right job this indeed makes sure that we are not getting hired for a wrong post

Interview Questions

• Tell us something that you have achieved but not mentioned in the resume   1 Answer

Verification Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vashi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SMARTe (Vashi (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

Definitely a challenge . From the initial phone screen to final interview the process was streamlined and professional. This company is no-nonsense and very particular in who they bring on board to the team. Be prepared for several in-person interviews, a series of challenges, and competing for the position. By far one of the most value adding, challenging, and organized interview processes I have experienced.

Anonymous Employee in Vashi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at SMARTe (Vashi (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

Hr will take a personal interview regarding the job profile. then they conduct a technical objective test, then two technical rounds will be there followed by the manegreial round. There might be salary discussion on another day

Interview Questions

• They focus on core java, oops, collection, multi threading   Answer Question

Test Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SMARTe in April 2017.

Interview

Not good process at all. Recruitment panel and technical panel not in sync at all. No proper Scheduled process, I wasted my two working days.Got selected and offered the same salary which i am drawing . Lastly they said even they cant offer same salary disgusting. When they cant afford why should they waste time of others. Written test, two technical rounds skype , HR round, simply they will waste your time . I think company is not that matured. It all took a month time +.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SMARTe (Mumbai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

A form was filled in order to know about you and store details. Post the form filling we were called for a Basic Interview. All questions asked from CV. The Interview hardly lasted for 10 Minutes.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SMARTe (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

First level interview was average. Further levels were more of salary bargaining and less of evaluation. They were not sure if the budget and ultimately offered less than current ctc. Complete waste of time and energy. Very unprofessional

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SMARTe (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Basically 1 day process. Waited for two hours to start. Scheduled at 11 am, started at 1 pm. Interviewer did not even care to inform for the delay. Basic Questions asked. No rocket science. Basically they like to hire ppl less skilled so that their own jobs are safe.

Interview Questions

• Basically what is it that you are looking for in a company?   1 Answer