SMC 3 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SMC 3

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at SMC 3

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at SMC 3 (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

Fast and Easy, great questions asked. Met with multiple employees all where great.
    Best interview I had in a very long time.
    Best interview I had in a very long time
    Best interview I had in a very long time

Anonymous Employee in Peachtree City, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SMC 3 (Peachtree City, GA) in May 2019.

Interview

I had a phone interview and then an in person interview within a week of each other. The process was simple and quick. I heard back a couple days after the in person interview with an offer. Everyone was extremely welcoming and nice.

The phone interview consisted of a simple discussion about my background and career goals which lasted roughly 45 minutes.

The in person interview consisted of a discussion about the role and how familiar I was with the processes. After we discussed this for about 30 minutes, I was given an hour to take a simple aptitude test which only took me about 30 minutes to complete. After that, I was taken to meet a few other people within the company, who I once again discussed my background and career goals with for roughly 45 minutes each.

Data Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SMC 3.

Interview

After applying you may get a phone screening or an analyst type questionaire.
    Had a phone interview and then later met in person with multiple people. Answered data related questions pertaining to the job expectations.

Interview Questions

• 1. What about this position with SMC3 interests you?

2. Please give complete details regarding how you have designed, maintained, improved and / or modified test cases for verification of product testing.

3. Provide a detailed description of a specific project that you have been responsible for that required manual testing. Explain how you proceeded to complete the testing. Consider the first initiation of the project to delivery in your description.

4. What testing tools have you had experience with and how much experience have you had using those tools? To what capacity have you used them?

5. List any programming languages you have used. Please indicate if your only exposure to a language is college course related.

6. List all software packages that your consider yourself to be a proficient user.

7. What experience level describes you as it relates to this position description?

8. What are your salary requirements

9. What is best time of the day to contact you for a telephone interview?

10. What is best day and time for an in-office interview? Any
                   How much notice would you need?

11. Are you legally eligible for Employment in the United States?

12. If selected for position, how much notice would you need to give your present employer?
      Available for work now.   Answer Question

DevOps Technician Entry Level Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SMC 3.

Interview

Received an email to schedule a phone interview. On time, the recruiter asked me questions about what my resume and if I knew about the company and talked to me about what they were doing and using.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SMC 3 in August 2013.

Interview

First I was called for a phone interview, which was very general with simple questions. About a week later I was called in for the real interview. This was also very simple. I was given a couple 'analytical' questions which were very easy. I was shown a piece of VBA code and asked to tell them what it did. Despite having no formal VBA training, I had no difficulty answering it. They seemed more interested in my personality as opposed to my intellect and ability.

Interview Questions

• Where would I like to be in 5 years.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked how much I wanted, I said I'd be ok with around 40k. They said ok. I started at 52k.