SOLAS Marine Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SOLAS Marine Services Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at SOLAS Marine Services

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SOLAS Marine Services (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in October 2015.

Interview

They had given vacancy advertisement in gulfnews career section. I applied with my cover letter, resume and photograph via the email shown in the advertisement. After some days as per the review they sent me email notification for the interview and date and time of the interview. I appeared for the interview and faced all the questions asked by the interviewer. i have given a brief discussion below regarding my interview.

Interview Questions

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SOLAS Marine Services (Mangalore (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

interview was conducted in Mangalore, which was my hometown. i applied through online. interview was based on 4 stages. 1.) aptitude test 2.) technical test 3.) personal interview with the technical manager of the company 4.) personal interview with the hr manager.

Interview Questions

• there was no such unexpected or most difficult question in the interview   Answer Question