SS8 Networks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SS8 Networks Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2017

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SS8 Networks in July 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview with hiring manager.
    Asked a lot of questions regarding programming basics and previous experience.
    Data structures
    Angular Js basics
    Dependency injection in Angular JS
    Interview lasted for 30-40mins.
    Manager said they will get back to me in a couple of weeks but didn't hear anything from them for 2 weeks.
    Then i checked Jobvite and realised I was rejected

Threat Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SS8 Networks (San Jose, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got a call from the recruiter to schedule an 45 min phone interview.
    phone interview mostly focussed on my resume and security related concepts.
    drilled a lot on my resume.
    Didn't get any reply from the recruiter after first phone interview. Followed up for two weeks but recruiter didn't even replied. Checked the position status after few weeks it was showing closed.

Interview Questions

• Questions On cryptography and VOIP   1 Answer

Software Engineer In Test Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SS8 Networks in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Got selected for a phone interview. Considering the Test Position, the Questions were based mostly on Testing techniques and programming basics. The interview was mostly based on technical aspects of the position - testing. Good set of questions were asked.

Technical Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SS8 Networks in August 2012.

Interview

I sent in my resume and a day later I received a call to come in for an interview. I went in and met with three different people. One of them was the hiring manager and the other two were people I'd be working with if I got the position. The interview took less than an hour and thirty minutes. The people that I talked to were friendly. I was told that I would be contacted by them by the end of the following week regarding whether I got the position or not. What happened next was a little disappointing. Almost two weeks had past and I still hadn't heard back from them, so I was getting anxious. In the meantime I was applying for other jobs. One of the jobs I applied for used Jobvite (which SS8 uses) and on there is how I learned that I was not chosen for the job since the status next to my job application changed to "not selected'. Had I not checked Jobvite I would not know what had happened seeing as it has been almost a month and I have not received an email or phone call from them. I would have appreciated at least an email letting me know they have chosen another candidate since I came in for a rather long interview. Other than that issue, I didn't really have in problems with the company. They seem to value a good work-life balance.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem with the fact that we work with law enforcement?   Answer Question
    • What's the difference between an active or inactive voice?   Answer Question