SSE Interview Questions

Updated Feb 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at SSE

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 146 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at SSE (United Kingdom)

Interview

They informed me in an email about a phone interview. They invited me to the second interview after the first one. The two interviews were separated by about four weeks.

Interview Questions
  • General discussion on the relevance of my experience to the key duties of the role. They have also asked about the salary expectations as well as traveling flexibility.
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SSE (India)

Interview

The interview was one way and involved a number of motivational and competency based questions. Do read the job description and about the company. Research will pay off. Good luck everyone

Interview Questions
SSE
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I interviewed at SSE (United Kingdom)

Interview

The first stage is a personality quiz, that asks you how you would respond in different business scenarios. No feedback is given after the quiz but an email is sent about a week afterwards telling you if you can proceed to the next stage or not.

Interview Questions
  • Various questions such as 'you are faced with the following task, which option would you be most likely and least likely to choose'
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SSE (United States)

Interview

Submitted application online. Received an email with a link to take an online assessment. Most questions were problem solving and sequencing type of questions. Met with recruiter / HR. . All interactions occurred by phone.

Interview Questions
SSE
Anonymous Employee in Ireland
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SSE (Ireland)

Interview

One phone interview with two interviewers, one face to face interviewer with 3 interviewers, a final informal meet session with several members of different teams I would interact with (to test interpersonal skills I guess).

Interview Questions
  • How would I deal with a situation where someone was not co-operating or supplying the content you needed.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SSE (United Kingdom)

Interview

AC:10 presentation +competency questions. Questions are not very difficult and be yourself. SSE is a good company so good preparation is key to succeed. Assessors are friendly and will ask you enough questions to make sure you are fit for this role.

Interview Questions
SSE
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SSE (United Kingdom)

Interview

Online cv submission and questions. This was followed by online testing including situational judgement and numerical ability testing. Then a video interview with prerecorded questions that you have a set time to answer, with the final stage being a virtual interview.

Interview Questions
SSE
Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England
Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at SSE (Liverpool, England) in Dec 2020

Interview

Online test( numerical and situational) Virtual interview (motivation+behavior +industry insight+location preference) Final round(prerecorded presentation and 2-1interview). The presentation is a case study related to the service line. 2-1interview is competency and strength based.

Interview Questions
  • Why the company? Why the service line? How you value integrity? Opinion on UK power industry in 5years?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SSE (United Kingdom)

Interview

Overall positive. Have gone through the online video interview session after online application submission. Sufficient time is given before the recording, around 3 mins, and another 4-5 mins to answer the questions given.

Interview Questions
SSE
Anonymous Employee in London, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SSE (London, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

Great interview experiences. The questions being ask are relevant to the job title applied. I had a video interview and it lasted around 30 - 40 minutes. Time given to prepare the answers and the time given to answer the questions are reasonable.

Interview Questions
  • How do you show that you are a flexible person, can work at different sites and at home.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 146 Interviews