SWERVE Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

Interviews at SWERVE

Positive100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at SWERVE

SWERVE

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SWERVE (Redmond, WA) in Sep 2011

Interview

I had a phone interview first which was pretty basic. The second interview was in person and I had to come prepared with a skill to teach the interviewee. It just needed to be pretty basic, so I taught him how to tape a hockey stick. I've heard others who have instructed how to play a chord on the guitar or even a dance move. It was pretty fun. Then they said that they would ask me to teach a random driving skill that they would give me. I had a few minutes to think about it, and then taught the interviewer, in my case, how to change lanes.

Interview Questions
  • How would you teach someone to change lanes?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

SWERVE

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SWERVE (Redmond, WA) in Sep 2010

Interview

I had a telephone interview at first, and then the second interview was at the corporate office. I was asked to be prepared to teach the interviewer as special activity of my choice (how to tie a tie, or tape a hockey stick, knit, etc.) and was told that they would ask me to teach the manager a skill on the spot to see how I would break it down. It was actually a lot of fun, and nerve racking at the same time. The manager was pretty relaxed and easy to "teach".

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,866