SYSTRA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SYSTRA Interview Questions

Interviews at SYSTRA

2.6

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYSTRA.

Interview

General conversations about me and my experience, and some technical questions in the form of case studies. The interviewers were very nice and friendly. The company paid for my trip. When I accepted their offer they allowed me quite a lot of flexibility in choosing my starting date.

Graduate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SYSTRA (London, England (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

I was invited to a graduate assessment day. We were divided into two groups. There were two interviews and two exercises. The first interview was your regular interview with the classic questions, the second was a techincal interview where you had to show you are able to understand some graphs and tables, as well as some transport related questions.
    The first exercise a written one, a simple math problem with travel costs and the second one was a group exercise where you had to present some solutions for parking for a University..

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I interviewed at SYSTRA (Pune (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

A job interview typically precedes the hiring decision. The interview is usually preceded by the evaluation of submitted résumés from interested candidates, possibly by examining job applications or reading many resumes. Next, after this screening, a small number of candidates for interviews is selected.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SYSTRA (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

On skype online. Couple of behavioural questions, couple of technical. Delta and wye. Fuse/breaker. 1 HR, 1 boss and 1 director. Group/team interviews you together, HR does behavioural, boss does technical, director helps with technical.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between delta and wye 3 phase configuration?   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SYSTRA (New Delhi (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

Interview consisted of one technical round and one hr round. In technical round they asked everything starting from internships and every subject in detail. After clearing technical round hr round was done.

Interview Questions

• They asked everything in detail from structure rcc and whatever subject you are comfortable in.   Answer Question

Civil Engineering Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SYSTRA (Birmingham, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

The interviewing and hiring process was quick and painless. The point of applying to finding out I was successful in my application was only five days. The HR department were quick to respond and extremely helpful in their replies.

Interview Questions

• What interests you in Rail Engineering?   1 Answer

Assistant Consultant () Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester City Centre, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at SYSTRA (Manchester City Centre, England (UK)).

Interview

Fairly formal, both interviewers explained there relationship and history with the company. The interviewers were interested in my background and what made me consider the role. The interview generally consisted of running through my CV and asking me to dive deeper into certain elements of it. The interviewers also commented on how my skills could be used in the company.

Interview Questions

• Are you mathematically numerate and familiar with using MS Excel?   Answer Question

Chargé D'études Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SYSTRA (Paris (France)) in April 2016.

Interview

Entretien RH classique: pourquoi SYSTRA, pourquoi ce poste, projets de carrières, parcours jusqu'à présent, intérêt pour l'ingénierie des transports etc.

Entretien avec un responsable d'études (profil senior): une conversation pour vérifier l'intérêt que le stagiaire porte aux activités de l'entreprise, connaître ses motivations et projets, vérifier la compatibilité avec l'équipe. Rien de très difficile.

Estagiário Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SYSTRA (Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais (Brazil)) in April 2016.

Interview

O processo de entrevista foi bem simples. Fui entrevistado por dois gestores na época, que me fizeram perguntas diretas relacionadas ao interesse em trabalhar lá e conhecimentos na área. Não houve dinâmicas, desafios ou coisas do tipo.

Risk Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SYSTRA (Paris (France)) in July 2016.

Interview

Processus court:
    Entretien RH de 20 min
    Et entretien avec ma future manager d'environ 40 minutes durant laquelle elle a pris le temps de détailler ce qu'elle attendait du stagiaire, le type de tâches, et surtout le projet en lui-même (objectif, impact sur la boîte)
    Ce fut avant tout un échange et ce fut loin d'être sous forme d'interrogatoire.

Interview Questions

• Que pensez-vous du projet, est-ce qu'il vous intéresse et répond à vos attentes?   Answer Question