Safaricom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Safaricom Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2017

3.3

Graduate Management Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Safaricom.

Interview

The first interview is an aptitude test. It is not online, done in a hall together with other shortlisted applicants. After this is another written technical exam that really tests knowledge of the basics of network systems. The last step is an interview with the managers and director. The one on one interview is the normal HR interview.

Interview Questions

• A question on queuing theory from Operations Management   Answer Question

Client Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Safaricom in March 2011.

Interview

Lengthy and very thourough. There were several interviews with different teams. There were more than four interviewers in the session and all would ask some questions regarding their own different fields of interest.

Tech Academy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Safaricom (Nairobi (Kenya)) in September 2017.

Interview

the interview was three stages entailing aptitude, personality and oral, the interview and the assessment were just right to the point with a very friendly panel that helped to ease the tension and provide a more favorable environment for me

Technology Academy Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safaricom.

Interview

You apply for the position on the Safaricom career portal. The interview process is two-step, first you are invited for a technical assessment interview which is done on a computer after which you are invited for an oral interview before a panel of two.

Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Safaricom (Nairobi (Kenya)) in March 2017.

Interview

I recently participated in pitch evaluations for legal firms who were bidding for an advertised consultancy work to review our company's legal processes and check compliance to legal requirements. we evaluated 3 firms that had qualified on the desk top reviews conducted. Out of the 3 firms, we were supposed to narrow down on the best fit for the consultancy work

Interview Questions

• They asked me to clarify the request for proposal send out and elaborate on the exact tasks that were to be carried out by them.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Safaricom (Nairobi (Kenya)) in February 2017.

Interview

three interviews Aptitude,written and oral
    Aptitude involved questions relating to your personality
    written is what did you do in school and can you actually excel in it
    oral is the panel getting to know who you are and what are your capabilities

Interview Questions

• What is more unique about you than the others out there in this new age of technology?   Answer Question

Senior BSS Maintenance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Safaricom (Nairobi (Kenya)) in November 2016.

Interview

There is a 2 hour written interview testing on various topics with regards to the role
    then you are given feedback after 48 hours and notified of the next stage either computer based exam or a face to face QnA. after which, after success, you are called to sign an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• The physical elememts of a Base Transciever Station   2 Answers

Customer Experience Executive-Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Safaricom (Nairobi (Kenya)) in October 2016.

Interview

Digital assessment to check your voice, then aptitude test which is usually the most challenging and then the oral. Finally the medical test after which you are hired if successful.

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safaricom (Nairobi (Kenya)) in October 2016.

Interview

Their are four stages,
    phone interview, personality test, oral interview then the pre employment medical check, then you submit your documents for background check.the interviews were done after every two days you get called. after you accept the role their is a two month training before the 6 month job.

Interview Questions

• what is your understanding of a call center role   1 Answer

Principal Integration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Safaricom (Nairobi (Kenya)).

Interview

Applied via career portal. Took a written interview, followed an oral interview with a panel of line manager, HoD and HR staff. Mix of technical, situational and behavioral questions. Panel was professional and accommodating.

Interview Questions

• How does one conduct a service review meeting?   Answer Question
    • Explain with an example how have resolved conflits with your colleagues   Answer Question