Safaricom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Safaricom Interview Questions

Updated Apr 4, 2017

3.3

Graduate Management Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Safaricom.

Interview

The first interview is an aptitude test. It is not online, done in a hall together with other shortlisted applicants. After this is another written technical exam that really tests knowledge of the basics of network systems. The last step is an interview with the managers and director. The one on one interview is the normal HR interview.

Interview Questions

• A question on queuing theory from Operations Management   Answer Question

Client Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Safaricom in March 2011.

Interview

Lengthy and very thourough. There were several interviews with different teams. There were more than four interviewers in the session and all would ask some questions regarding their own different fields of interest.

Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Safaricom (Nairobi (Kenya)) in March 2017.

Interview

I recently participated in pitch evaluations for legal firms who were bidding for an advertised consultancy work to review our company's legal processes and check compliance to legal requirements. we evaluated 3 firms that had qualified on the desk top reviews conducted. Out of the 3 firms, we were supposed to narrow down on the best fit for the consultancy work

Interview Questions

• They asked me to clarify the request for proposal send out and elaborate on the exact tasks that were to be carried out by them.   1 Answer

Senior BSS Maintenance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Safaricom (Nairobi (Kenya)) in November 2016.

Interview

There is a 2 hour written interview testing on various topics with regards to the role
    then you are given feedback after 48 hours and notified of the next stage either computer based exam or a face to face QnA. after which, after success, you are called to sign an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• The physical elememts of a Base Transciever Station   2 Answers

Customer Experience Executive-Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Safaricom (Nairobi (Kenya)) in October 2016.

Interview

Digital assessment to check your voice, then aptitude test which is usually the most challenging and then the oral. Finally the medical test after which you are hired if successful.

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safaricom (Nairobi (Kenya)) in October 2016.

Interview

Their are four stages,
    phone interview, personality test, oral interview then the pre employment medical check, then you submit your documents for background check.the interviews were done after every two days you get called. after you accept the role their is a two month training before the 6 month job.

Interview Questions

• what is your understanding of a call center role   1 Answer

Principal Integration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Safaricom (Nairobi (Kenya)).

Interview

Applied via career portal. Took a written interview, followed an oral interview with a panel of line manager, HoD and HR staff. Mix of technical, situational and behavioral questions. Panel was professional and accommodating.

Interview Questions

• How does one conduct a service review meeting?   Answer Question
    • Explain with an example how have resolved conflits with your colleagues   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safaricom (Nairobi (Kenya)).

Interview

It started on time.
    .Ensure you know very well the products and the position you fill.
    The interviewers were friendly which really helped to keep me at ease before the questions came rolling.
    The internship position just had two phases. One where I submitted my CV, the the second phase was the oral interview which was not too bad. The interviewers were friendly.

Interview Questions

• They asked about the various products the company offered.   Answer Question

Customer Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Safaricom (Nairobi (Kenya)).

Interview

Challenging, to the point and friendly. The entire process was fun. The IQ test was however a bit challenging and would advise anyone preparing for the interview to make sure they are well prepared. They don't give second chances and the time required to finish the tests is very limited.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Safaricom.

Interview

Round table interview, Questions were basically about payroll .from the Job description.
    The interview is has an outsourced HR personnel and Two others from Safaricom.

Very warm and easy to answer questions .
    Questions on Educational background too.

Interview Questions

• payrolll cycle ..from 1st day to last day   1 Answer