Safe and Sound Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Safe and Sound Security Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Safe and Sound Security

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Safe and Sound Security in December 2013.

Interview

Bradley, who is an amazing recruiter and person, was very nice and very welcoming. He asked about me, my work experience and made the conversation flow very smooth. He made me feel like I was talking to a friend for multiple years rather than the nervous wreck I usually am during interviews. He looked over my resume and suggested a administrative assistant position because of my bubbly personality (much like most of the staff at Safe and Sound) After I passed the first interview, I took a typing test. Then I met with the head admin, Ami who was very polite. She made me feel very comfortable as well. Then I met with Joan, who was the night time admin at the time. She was hilarious and definitely made sure I was comfortable throughout the whole interview. After both Ami and Joan gave their approval, I met with the owner of the company and he, also gave the approval as well. I started the next week with Ami calling my references and making sure I had everything the day I came in to do my paperwork.

Interview Questions

Canvasser/Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Safe and Sound Security (Walnut Creek, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

I called the number provided on their Craig's List ad, left a message, and received a response from one of the managers (Brad) within an hour or so. They scheduled an interview for the next day. The sales manager (Kyle) explained the position and sales process. I was offered a job the same day.

Interview Questions

• Very few questions were asked about my job history or education.   Answer Question

The position is commission only as well as residential door-to-door sales. I personally do not care for such sales jobs. Also, the company structure is akin to a pyramid scheme, with the goal for each canvasser to eventually become a manager and run an office, at which point they receive overrides on each rep's sale. Luckily, new employees do not pay to join the sales team like similar companies, which is a plus, I suppose.