Saint Anselm College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 8, 2017

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Saint Anselm College

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Anselm College.

Interview

I applied online and I had a good phone interview with the hiring manager. I was invited for an onsite interview. I met a panel of 4 people that I would mostly work with and I was praised many times for my experience and answers. Finally, I had to meet HR, which was horrible. I expected to discuss salary and logistics with HR, but the guy seemed to think he can judge my job qualifications better than the hiring manager. He asked me about my biggest accomplishment and mind you this is an entry level position, I mentioned the startup I cofounded which got funding. He asked if the startup is still functioning and then made a comment along the lines of "Your biggest accomplishment is a failed startup?". Anyone that is involved in the startups has heard the phrase "9 out of 10 startups fail", so I take it that it's his ignorance and lack of experience at startups. I was really surprised how much the HR expected for a position that pays little for the industry.

Interview Questions

• How long does it take a ball released from a boat to reach the bottom of the ocean?   2 Answers

Area Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Anselm College (Manchester, NH).

Interview

the first round interview is just general questions about your background and skills that make you fit this position. The people interviewed me are nice. The first round are meeting with the controller's assistant and the other person that will supervise the position i applied for.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Saint Anselm College in January 2013.

Interview

It took a while to get hired after my interview, but the whole process went great. They have a great process they follow and you always know where you stand.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years. I always hate this question because I really have no idea. Ultimately, I'd see myself on the beach somewhere!   Answer Question

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate for higher pay or longer hours, but they stick with their budget for the fiscal year - period! They also do give raises bases on performance.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Anselm College (Manchester, NH) in January 2013.

Interview

I had a phone screening interview w/HR person. I actually spoke w/HR person several times.
    One-on-one interview w/potential boss
    Group interview w/Executive team (3 others)
    After the group interview, I had to take tests in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. They had 2 candidates that they were trying between and the test was to be the determining factor. Both candidates did equally well, and the decision was made to go with the other candidate...until she didn't show up for the job. On the Tuesday after her start date, the boss called me and offered me the position if I still wanted it. I thought about it for a day - then took the job. Haven't looked back since!

Application

Interview

I had a phone screening interview with the Director of HR. The next day I had an interview with the 'boss', then with 3 of his colleagues. I had to take an online test for Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. it took them a while to make up their minds, but I finally was hired.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years - that's always a tough one for me.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate for more right at the onset, but was told that they give more money after they see results.

Physical Education Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Assam (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Anselm College (Jaipur, Assam (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

It is one of the best companies for requirements. It is worth, get placed, get placed , best company
    do Get placed it is having good infrastructure, get placed
    It has good incentives for people