Salem Clinic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Salem Clinic

Sort:

Lab Assistant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salem Clinic (Salem, OR) in February 2010.

Interview

The interview was intense. Had to meet with the manager and the supervisor for first interview And was required to draw blood from one of the employees with both of them watching it was very nerve wracking to say the least. lot of hoops to jump through to get through the hiring process. I was very unhappy with my starting pay, overwhelmed with the training for the position, I had to learn alot even having had previous experience.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember they were all difficult questions, some of them were too personal for my comfort level.   1 Answer

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salem Clinic (Salem, OR) in February 2013.

Interview

Sat down with Lab manager and my future supervisor and answered basic questions. Brought my resume and references. I had a great background in customer service and a really good reference from my training facility. I made sure to dress nice and my resume was top notch.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have? What is your view on using butterfly needles? Tell us about yourself.   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salem Clinic (Salem, OR) in July 2013.

Interview

Met with both department managers and the doctor I would be primary assistant for. They were flexible about the time interviews were scheduled, which was helpful since I was working at the time.

Interview Questions

• How do you interact in a team environment?   1 Answer