Salem Five Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Salem Five Bank Interview Questions

2.0

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Salem Five Bank (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Process was easy, needs to stress the relationship between you and customers. Also, have to be flexible, knowing how to handle stress, be positive, smile during the interview, be honest with the HR

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salem Five Bank (Salem, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied online via my school's recruiting website. I was called in for an interview a few weeks later. There was one face to face interview with a manager and HR.The interview took about 40 minutes. I was taken on a tour of the office and heard back about 2 weeks later.

Personal Banker II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Salem Five Bank (Salem, MA) in June 2013.

Interview

Very easy spoke to a few people got a response within a few days. Met with Hr and went to the branch I applied for. If I had to do it over again I would very happy with it all

Interview Questions

• They ask a lot of questions about sales.   1 Answer

Risk Management Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Salem Five Bank (Salem, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

When walking into the offices, I noticed the support staff was elderly women. It was very dark and 80s decor. The HR person was elderly and treated you subserviently. I do not know if it was age related. I was prepared for a 2 hour interview. It was short. I meet the director, whom was hiring as well. That person was pleasant. They asked about my background and skills.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary requirements?   1 Answer

I declined the offer because they wanted me to work as a temp for 6 weeks. They have been trying to fill this position for months and have the listing posted everywhere. I fell that you pay for what you get.