Salient CRGT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Salient CRGT Interview Questions

Updated Jan 29, 2017

2.0

Network and Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Salient CRGT.

Interview

Over the phone, recuirter explained the position, answered all my questions. got to speak with at the job site lead and ask about the position i will be filling. All my questions were answered. very professional

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salient CRGT.

Interview

Several rounds of interviewing via phone and in-person sessions. In-person interviews consisted of meeting with three individuals in a day (Team Lead, PM, and Business Unit Director). Was offered the position on the spot.

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salient CRGT (Washington, DC) in June 2016.

Interview

I had a phone screen with a recruiter about general fit and qualifications, then a pretty typical 30 minute technical phone screen, and then an in-person interview with the project manager. The questions were pretty typical - nothing too challenging.

CCIE Network Engineer In Qatar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Salient CRGT (Washington, DC) in September 2015.

Interview

I was asked if I was interested in a cleared CCIE Network Engineer position in Qatar, and asked what the compensation was. I was told that compensation was 140K "with a little flexibility on that." The interview ended, since there are numerous commercial and cleared CONUS positions paying significantly more than 140K.

Interview Questions

• Are you on the market and available for a CCIE network engineer position in Qatar?   1 Answer

Business Technology Analyst III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salient CRGT (Arlington, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

HR reaches out, schedules an interview, you meet with some one who can make a decision, hiring folks will contact you about benefits and salary, you will be directed to an online portal to fill out information for a background check, once that clears and you come to terms they send you paperwork to fill out ahead of time, and then you go to the office and sign. It was incredibly painless! Depending on the contract you will need a federal background check and that can be time consuming, now Salient's fault though.

Interview Questions

• The interview was very conversational. We discussed contract specifics and what I can bring to the table.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salient CRGT (Washington, DC) in September 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was fairly straightforward. A recruiter reached out to me (some type of Talent Operations group), asked me some basic questions about my background, skills and salary. After I passed her phone screen, she set up an interview with the hiring manager a week or so later. I met with a Program Manager who explained the position and the client. Then, he asked a series of questions about my knowledge of specific software delivery methods, Agile processes, risk management, and the triple constraint. At the end he wanted to know if I had any questions (which I did).

Interview Questions

• Walk me through the specific steps that you would use to identify and classify risks on a new project.   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Salient CRGT (Colorado Springs, CO) in July 2013.

Interview

Easy and non traditional. Pretty quick process to include background check. Quick inprocessing. Questions were typical and asked what would I do questions in different scenarios. Met employees I would be working with and things like that.

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Bragg, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salient CRGT (Fort Bragg, NC) in July 2012.

Interview

Contacted by email about position. Interview process included a series of online technical knowledge tests to screen candidates based on position. Once complete a phone interview was scheduled, which stayed away from technical questions and mainly focused on the personality aspects of the job. Fairly relaxed interviewers, no surprises or trick questions. An overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• There were not any difficult or unexpected questions....all very straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Could have probably negotiated a little more but felt offer was fair.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Salient CRGT.

Interview

Got a call from HR recruiter, she read me a job description and asked me if I was interested. Went to an interview with her and another manager, they asked me same questions over the phone and scheduled an interview at the client I was going to work.

Went to the technical interview and went throuhg a few round with middle management and some technical fellows. Quite easy, they asked me very high level spring and hibernate questions. Didn't dig any deep.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate your salary

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Salient CRGT in September 2011.

Interview

A quick and easy interview. Went over my resume and asked a few questions about my skills. Explained the position, and wanted to know if I was interested.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salient was willing to negotiate salary and flexible.