Salient Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Salient

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horseheads, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Salient (Horseheads, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

It was the worst interview in my life I have seen. Where I had to find myself for lunch. I was asked to go outside and get lunch by own. First interview for technical position in my life where I was only asked behavioral questions.

The interview was having almost 250 MCQ's with 142 as part of profile test and rest was quantitaive questions.

There was big change made by HR but then they did not even care to inform me about that.

Interview Questions

Not good salary. No good environmet at all.

Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, NH

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Salient (Portsmouth, NH) in February 2010.

Interview

After multiple phone interviews and being passed from HR person to HR person, I was called in for 2 separate rounds of interviews with 9 people in total.

No feedback after 2nd round of interviews after one month of waiting. I sent emails and left voice mails. A simple “we not interested in you” would suffice.

Either they are way too busy to care about people or just don’t care.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salient in June 2010.

Interview

Great initial communication with Recruiter, was enthusiastic about joining the company. Director interview went okay. I didn't get the offer, but no complaints about the process, the Recruiter got back to me in a timely manner - I wasn't left wondering.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my managerial experience. Good questions, in general.   Answer Question

Engineering Director Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Salient in March 2008.

Interview

A phone interview with the hiring manager, then a full day of multiple interviews with many members of the team. There were 1:1 as well as panel interviews, and this was very valuable. The company was slow to follow-up,

Interview Questions

• Use three words to describe yourself.   1 Answer